What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - TikTak - 02/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
In-game Name
TikTak

Steam ID
TS Ban

The date of your ban.
02/03/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Qrow

Reason given for your ban.
1.3 OOC abuse in support channels. Appeal at Roleplay.co.uk

Where was you banned
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being an absolute idiot on TS, and in a rage of anger told another community member to kill them self as well as being a fat fuck.

Why should we unban you ?
My behavior was absolutely disgusting i said things none should say to others and especially not me. Its nothing justifying or excusing my behavior and i know the consequences this kind of behavior could have. I am embarrassed and regretful for letting my anger take over and put me in this situation. I have played on the server since 2014 and i have never acted in this way before and i never will do again. I wasn't sure if i was gonna appeal the ban at all, not because i don't want to be here because i very much do but because this appeal is so embarrassed of my own behavior. After reflecting on the situation the i decided appealing and own up to what i did is the best way about it. I am honestly disgusted and i have sent a MSG to the member in question and apologized, i do want to sit down with him and apologize on discord or TS because i feel that is something i owe him.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@TikTak Can you explain why ? Its unlike you... 

I think before proceeding that meeting with the other member needs to take place

I think it is a combination of little sleep lately and a long work weekend. I have had some things affect my sleep lately as well as returning from a long and tiring weekend at work. 

@TikTak That doesn't excuse you to speak to other members in that manner does it.

This is a community if you speak to others like that not only do you get banned, but you start to lose respect of others which is a dire shame for someone who has been around so long.

I suggest going to have a chat with the other member then coming back here with the outcome.

I am fully aware that its not right way to speak to anyone under any circumstance. My way of speaking to the member at the time of the incident are something that will NEVER happen again. 

I have MSGed the member in a dm on the forum, i have apologized but he does not seem to believe me. I am more then happy to speak to him and i really want to do an apology over voice. I will gladly invite you or another staff member to the conversation if u wish.

EDIT:

I MSGed him ingame yesterday, he said we could have a chat on discord today. I MSGed him again today with no reply and i have MSGed him on the forum. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so we have had a conversation in Discord, we have spoken about it and i have apologized to the best of my ability. He has accepted my apology, and i have assured him that this will never happen again.

Have you anything to show of this apology? 

Yes, please do.

In this case then, your "fate" lies in the hands of the affected. I'll make separate contact to see exactly where this user stands.

Having spoken to the involved member I can confirm that an apology was made.

As Wilco mentioned previously, this is very much abnormal behaviour from you, I would have expected much better from you, I am disappointed.

I will revoke the Teamspeak ban on this instance though I'd expect you to be a lot more cautious in the future. Please remember that despite it being through Teamspeak, you're still talking to another human.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back