What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - i don't know speciffically, it was a group - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr3vx

Your In-game name

Trev Clarke

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

i don't know speciffically, it was a group

Date of the incident

02/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

well we was all grinding high grade weed, then randomly one of our helis got shout out the sky and then we got legit sprayed up 1 by 1 by the group, Finale

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddV3BKmPFsA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

so you uploaded a video of us shooting at you after the initiation and running into the green zone straight after. smart one

Good day,

I was part of the same situation, posting my POV to add further clarity/Evidence.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mohawk got initiated on, we started shooting it. You guys started shooting back at us from the hemtts so we started shooting you. Then you all go into greenzone so we cant kill you and you dont lose your money

I was the guy in the mohawk. I was shot out of pilot seat by a benched player on a hummingbird. At no point was I initiated on nor was anyone in my group. At what point was the mohawk initiated on? 

so you uploaded a video of us shooting at you after the initiation and running into the green zone straight after. smart one
there was no initiation that was the point aha

Mohawk got initiated on, we started shooting it. You guys started shooting back at us from the hemtts so we started shooting you. Then you all go into greenzone so we cant kill you and you dont lose your money
1 we put our money away 

I don't even know if you initiated on the Heli but if you traced him then shot him instantly it's kind of bollocks, then you started shooting HEMTT's with no initiation at all so people defended themselves, the boys at the front were being shot at with nothing said to them including myself so we dipped to NHS because it was RDM'ing at that point, even if you did initiate on the Heli which you didn't you still tried to RDM the people in the HEMTT's so the fact you're complaining about people in the HEMTT's defending themselves against RDM is jokes. When we tried to resolve it and asked you to come to TS to even try and talk about what just happened and why you started spraying everyone in sight we were only met with crude insults, we sat in your Liason and one of you moved up and asked if we needed something, when I replied with a simple "Yeah" he said "Haha too bad" and kicked us both from the Liason. Literally the only thing we were trying to figure out is why you's started spraying everyone, so again, after you killed the Pilot what was your reason to spray at the HEMTT's with no initiation..? On the Clip you can see that you didn't even trace you just started shooting the Heli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like to add my view of Finale and their actions regarding the report a I wasnt able to add this attached to my video earlier.

First: A heli initiated with shots I can understand and support, as there is no way to initiate on a heli thats flying at 300ft above the ground in altitude so I would be content if you fired shots, waited at least for the pilot to comprehend your intentions. But you guys didnt even give enough time for Pilot to even decide what your intentions were before you finished him off.

Second: The Trucks you fired at are on the ground, you can initiate on them through voice, but you guys opt for the classic shooting the shit out of all the trucks as initiation. Which I do believe is RDM because you've killed 5 or 6 of us in this manner.  

Third: You guys were pretty disgusting with your attitude and language when I was shot at Pygros Garage. Shouldnt talk to anyone like that at all let alone a roleplay server, you talk as if you hate us for shooting you in a video game and clearly have an attitude problem. Probably one of the most toxic players I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.

And lastly, We tried to sort this out on teamspeak, maybe even discuss this like human beings instead of being called a "stupid cunt", But was refused and kicked out of their public channel to their gang. 

Pretty disappointed in how you guys decided to deal with the situation as you guys are pretty good players.

Would rather sort it between us, i'd rather shut this report up but i cannot remove it

Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back