What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Dat Triton Medic - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammah

Your In-game name

OG Hammah

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dat Triton Medic

Date of the incident

02/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Had this guy in ties, combat logged after 10seconds. Conversation on teamspeak was as follows:

<21:49:05> "Reiss [6611]": <21:462> "Reiss.^": COme back please
<21:46:14> "Reiss.^": combat logging not good
<21:48:12> "Dat Medic Thou": Nah bro its not happening...should have warned me you were going to zip tie me
<21:48:20> "Reiss.^": oK
<21:48:34> "Dat Medic Thou": And do me a favor
<21:48:40> "Dat Medic Thou": I want you to report me
<21:48:48> "Dat Medic Thou": For combat logging
<21:48:54> "Reiss.^":

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSE3CxvJ9U&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

My man :) I would like to thank you for abiding by my request and reporting me for combat logging as I said in TS...Now I would like for you to provide the video prior to what you`ve shown us...actually I would like for you to provide the video of where Reiss said to me that he was going to knock me out and zip tie me as he did with out warning because this is how it all started in the 1st place...i would like to see that most definatley because I know nothing was ever said to me by nobody ever...now I'm not sure that you are obligated to tell me that you are going to blindfold or not but we clearly see in the video that when you say it I'm already blindfolded...but the matter at hand is me combat logging...So this is how I see it...Reiss knocked me out and zip tied me with out a word so all I ask again is to see the 3 minutes prior to what you`ve shown because what you`ve shown is less than 3 minutes as the rules state that it must be...now whats also puzzling to me is why are you the one reporting me when Reiss is the one whom zip tied me with out a word ??? Now here is my conversation with Reiss whom clearly states that he watched said video of him telling me that he was going to put me in ties or cuffs...He said it not me because I wasn't filming...So I would appreciate that this video be shared being he states clearly that he has watched it....If I'm not properly knocked out or zip tied with proper form or RP well then its my right to simply leave because I'm not breaking any rules by leaving as I did...the worst case is a 24 hour ban in my case but I would find it very unfair to be banned or reprimanded for this with out Reiss providing said footage of him telling me clearly what he was going to do to me...If what he wrote in TS is true than this shouldnt be of any problem what so ever right ????

<16:50:18> "Reiss.^": I just watched the video
<16:50:22> "Reiss.^": i said i was putting cuffs on you
<16:50:25> "Reiss.^": but ties
<16:50:28> "Reiss.^": same thing really
<16:50:30> "Reiss.^": your just mad
<16:50:31> "Reiss.^": simple as that
<16:51:41> "Dat Medic Thou": You never said a word to me...I know very well you wanted krispy but got me...with out a word...
<16:52:00> "Reiss.^": Boring
<16:52:02> "Reiss.^": grow up
<16:52:08> "Reiss.^": Combat logging cuz you got put in ties
<16:52:09> "Reiss.^": LOL

Also why are you reporting for a 3rd party ???  Your words are: Had this guy in ties, combat logged after 10seconds. The only thing you did was blindfold me and only told me like 45 seconds later...You never zip tied me nor knocked me out 🙂

That's your job to provide the video not ours, I simply just provided Hammah with a video that shows you breaking a rule.

It needs to be at least 3 minutes long and well your kinda short on what the real deal is 🙂

at least 3 minutes long
3 minute long videos are required for rdm reports I believe, which this is not. You combat logged, its as simple as that, whether Reiss did knock you out without saying anything, (which he didn't) you would still be in the wrong as two wrongs do not make a right. 

Well I guess that means two things then...I shall be banned for combat logging for 24 hours and now I'm going to have to record at all times because apparently I need to protect myself from this kind of stuff...but at the end of the day Hammah all that counts for me is that I know what the real deal is in this story 🙂 

real deal is in this story
The real deal? Yeah dude, we're totally guna knock you out without saying anything and then report you when you combat log, this isn't your unban appeal where you were racist and then made up some bullshit story about reading a book about slavery. You were all initiated on, the normal "you are going to be knocked out" initiation wasn't used, reiss switched it up and told you all we were about to have a fight and a scuffle onto the ground or something along those lines, you were then all knocked out or killed when things went south. Stop trying to bullshit your way out of every wrong you do. You were knocked out, we got you in zipties, you knew you didn't want to be in zipties with us because all you do is trash talk so you combat logged. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess if you have a problem with @Wilco unbanning me then you should take your frustrations out with him if your losing sleep over it 🙂

I don't have a problem with it, everyone just knows you tend to try and bullshit your way out of things. Anyway, your boring me now so I won't be replying, next time we catch you, don't combat log :D.

Yeah you definatley have a problem with it so take that up with @Wilco being he is the one whom unbanned me 🙂 but here is something that you need to be aware of:

Staff says its in all cases 🙂

The Report Itself

So if you are at a stage where its a clear cut rule break or you haven't been able to resolve the situation with the person then you may proceed by filling our Report a Player form.

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

Well I guess that means two things then...I shall be banned for combat logging for 24 hours and now I'm going to have to record at all times because apparently I need to protect myself from this kind of stuff...but at the end of the day Hammah all that counts for me is that I know what the real deal is in this story 🙂 
(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
Not all rules carry temporary bans, I feel that this may be pertinent information before this gets dealt with, should any party wish to take a slightly different approach.

Combat logging / rage quitting ...now if the punishment is a perm-ban for a first time offense well then it is what it is and I accept said punishment should it come to that...I do have to say that having brought up the past and my 1.2 ban from 2019 to be disturbing...I don't see the point in having done so other than spite really...It bothers me even more coming whom it came from because I respected him and it was a simple cheap shot in my mind but life does go on but that stung more than the original reason that I combat logged...I stand by what I said from the beginning and in the end Hammah is right that no matter what two wrongs don't make a right....I combat logged because I was mad that I was done the way I saw it and in the end broke the rules...I made the fatal mistake of not being aware of people that I should be aware of because they are who they are...I must say this tho before I go...I was really under the impression that no matter whom the reporting party was like it was stated in Wiki that a 2-3 minute video was mandatory no matter the situation...It has been mentioned here that it is for RDM only but not certain...The only reason I asked Reiss to report me in the first place in TS is because I was convinced that it was mandatory to provide said video and being that I stand by what Ive said before I know very well it would not exonerate my Combat Logging but would give context to why I did and to why I called the bluff in TS to be reported....

Since you think you just get away with a simple 24hr ban for rule break. You are giving 7 days ban for rule 2.5 

Action taken rule 2.5 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back