What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Stan Atlas - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamessss

Your In-game name

CI Jamessss [8652]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stan Atlas

Date of the incident

02/07/02

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Responded to a robbery alarm at the tower South of Zaros when we where met with some rather hostile Poseidon so we called in some additional officers. While awaiting the arrival of other officers and trying to negotiate with the Poseidon in the tower more Poseidon turned up at the bottom of the tower and began to threaten Maverick Delta and I giving us next to no time to comply before shooting and killing both of us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cas-SHNPzsc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all I'm wondering why you didn't try to resolve this with me before, considering I didn't even hear the initiation myself and I didn't even know you had a problem with it. It would of been nice to even TRY and resolve this with you.

So here's what happened from my perspective..

We were breaking into a gang base, in an active gunfight with rebels. You guys pull up in your sporty and I hear dopefish telling you guys if you come up the tower lethal force will be used (Keep in mind this is an ACTIVE gunfight). At this point you guys are just sat at the bottom of the DMT waiting for something to happen. Then finbar comes and I hear him tell you guys to leave or lethal force will be used as it's an active situation. At this point I run back up the tower and hear gun shots and I see the other officer had been shot already; as a result I shoot you... 

First of all I don't understand why you guys would think you can pull up to an active gunfight (Poseidon vs Rebels) and think your going to resolve it with RP. That's just never how it plays out with police. You're there for 1 thing and that's to involve yourself in the situation; So naturally we need to deal with this before it becomes a problem. You're told by finbar to leave and you just stand around thinking you're invincible, then when Eemil shoots your other officer you realise 'Oh wow they were being serious' and finally decide maybe it's best that you leave, In all honesty what do you expect. You arrive at and active situation and expect to receive the best RP you've ever heard in you're life. No... In reality we want to remove you form the situation as fast as possible.

So in conclusion, even though I'm not even the one that shot first. You guys don't seem to want to understand the word "leave". I don't know whether you're just ignoring it on purpose, But either way you're told to leave and you don't seem to react in any sort of way to this command, As a result you are shot. 

I believe writing out what was said will allow me to paint a clearer picture of what happened -

Poseidon: We are currently doing this gang base in, I just want you to know this is an active situation so I'm going to have to kindly ask for you to leave the area

You: Obviously this is a tower that we are meant to be protecting as its someones property so..

Poseidon: I'm not going to take any bullshit from you so i'm going to make this very clear... Failure to LEAVE this compound IMMEDIATELY will result in the Poseidon cartel using necessary force to remove you from the area. I hope that is understood.

Other Poseidon member: So if you don't want to get fucking shot LEAVE the area. I'm not going to ask you twice.

Cop: Fuck off

^

At this point "fuck off" was a clear way of you saying 'we have no intentions of leaving' Thus you were shot. 

Side note - If I wasn't the one who shot first, Nor the one that did the initiation, Why was I the one that got reported?

Last edited by a moderator:
First off I'm not sure who you were fighting as the whole time we were there no shots were fired and no rebels or poseidon killed each other. I'm also fairly sure that the gang who owned the tower were too busy to respond anyways as they were mid way through a HM. Either way they cop simply saying fuck off does not giving you any right to completely disregard any reasonable amount of time to comply. As you can see in the video I begin walking down from where I was towards the exit after you guys told us to leave.

I Did not bother to try and resolve this with you as the fact this is happening more and more from various people means that it is not being brought to people's attention for this reason I wanted to made the report so this can be set as an example.

As for you not being the first one to shoot, you are responsible for your own shooting and at the end of it you were the one that killed me so you got the RDM report. If you feel the initiation was not up to standard or time to comply was not there you could of held fire or asked us to leave again especially since neither officer was posing any threat towards yourself or anyone there, we both were stood with our weapons on our back and I myself was trying to talk to the people in the tower.

In the first minute of the video you can see josh black is killed by dopefish, This happened in the DMT. Then 2 minutes after that there were orcas flying around the DMT. Meaning when you arrived it had been less than 3 minutes since shots were fired; Thus making it an 'active' situation.

I understand that I shot the bullets so I got the report, However do you see where I'm coming from when I say I didn't know there was anything wrong with what I did. Simply because I heard none of what was happening, I just saw us shooting cops so I also shot. (This is why It would of been nice if you had tried to resolve it)

As for the initiation itself, I don't understand what could give Poseidon more rights to shoot police when your fellow officers reply to our demands is ''fuck off''. What are you supposed to expect when you bring yourself to an active situation, other than hostile RP. 

As for your comment on you not having ''time to comply''. I believe that your time to comply is taken off you as soon as you've shown you're going to be uncooperative with our demand. In this case your level of cooperation was clearly demonstrated with ''fuck off''. Why should we give you more time to comply after that?

Obviously it is always nice for people to try and resolve situations but unfortunately this one was the last straw for me I've repeatedly had chats with people from various groups on the server with shit like this and the standard "comp" doesn't really work as a cop as my gear is not really of value. Because of this I believe that on this occasion staff need to see that this is happening as clearly you believe you gave enough time to comply because the officer I was with told you to fuck off. On the other hand I don't really see how this gives you the right to finish the initiation and then shoot less than a few seconds later.

I would love to hear staffs opinion on this situation as it will set the level for what we're taking as acceptable in situations like these. Personally I would of expected a bit more time to comply but perhaps that is just the RP I've become accustomed to turning my time as a police officer on this server. From speaking to various other members of the community they seem to also share a similar opinion to me but as I said a staff opinion on the matter would be greatly appreciated at this point.

Obviously it is always nice for people to try and resolve situations but unfortunately this one was the last straw for me I've repeatedly had chats with people from various groups on the server with shit like this and the standard "comp" doesn't really work as a cop as my gear is not really of value. Because of this I believe that on this occasion staff need to see that this is happening as clearly you believe you gave enough time to comply because the officer I was with told you to fuck off. On the other hand I don't really see how this gives you the right to finish the initiation and then shoot less than a few seconds later.

I would love to hear staffs opinion on this situation as it will set the level for what we're taking as acceptable in situations like these. Personally I would of expected a bit more time to comply but perhaps that is just the RP I've become accustomed to turning my time as a police officer on this server. From speaking to various other members of the community they seem to also share a similar opinion to me but as I said a staff opinion on the matter would be greatly appreciated at this point.
Well if your main issue is the the 'time to comply' aspect of the situation, I had nothing to do with that as I just acted of what my other faction members were doing, which is this case was shooting cops. Because, as I've said many times I had no idea how much time was actually given after the initiation before I shot due to me being up the DMT. Keep in mind I was only arguing about the initiation because it seems fine to me, Not because I performed it nor decided how much time you had to comply. 

I will refer you back to the fact you are responsible for your shots therefore the issue with the time you gave to comply still rests with you. I’m not really sure much more can be said about the situation because clearly we can go back and forth all day. I’m happy to wait for staffs opinion on the matter as I don’t think this is going anywhere with us just bringing points back and forth at each other which we clearly don’t agree on

The advantage of being part of an identifiable group, either Poseidon or the police, is that an attack on one of you generally equates to an attack on all of you as the general rule of thumb (by no means a catchall rule!). In that same vein if one of you does something silly it reflects on all of you. An officer being told to leave the area, that responds "fuck off" will get shot and has dragged you into that situation by association. He was the closest and most audible to them, he as the representative of your faction has defined your position toward their order and it is on him the the fault of you being shot in the back. As far as Poseidon know you could run outside that wall, pull your gun and start shooting, they've killed a cop after all.

Let this serve as a lesson to both Police and Poseidon that you are identifiable by uniform, anyone in that uniform is representative of the group. Ensure that everyone involved knows what the position is, this situation is the price that you pay if they don't know the position or don't care for it.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back