What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - kieran [Kingmuns] - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzycazy

Your In-game name

PAR. OzzyCazy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

kieran [Kingmuns]

Date of the incident

02/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Following a revive before 4am Restart, I was flying as Air Rescue to get to players quickly, roughly 10 or so minutes before restart a played named happi was down and so I flew to him, shortly as I got less than less than 1km and getting ready to land he was executed. (Was not aware at this time till I landed) But further more I thought why not have some banter or roleplay so I began to land. I noticed he was pointing his firearm but thought noting of it since it was not in a Redzone or no shots where fired, So as soon as I landed, he 1 shotted me and I began attempting to talk to him in //ooc to see if he would respond. To no prevail I said it was not okay and still till no prevail of communication. So he pulled me out and then executed me with intent and no response. Their was no role play of any kind from him. Following after I logged off and attempted to wait around Team speak and searched to see if he was there. He was not. https://prnt.sc/qzyw8a

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy one. No roleplay, and you are a medic sooo.....

Banned.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back