What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Fracture - Hummingbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Fracture - Hummingbird

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

B_Heli_Light_01_F

Explain your creation:

Fracture is a reworked version of an old skin of mine I made a long time ago - I feel that there is a distinct lack of interesting looking hummingbirds, and all that we currently have look very similar, besides the Rebel Digital Hummingbird. I figured it'd be really nice to see some more unique aircraft - Hence why this was submitted!

687033832_Fracturedpic1.jpg.00f7f86967b9358b3093c0a41bd7f31f.jpg

1751693682_fracturedpic2.jpg.979d0117ba6920285b6084d5aed94976.jpg

449913425_fracturedpic3.jpg.44eb86a993de51aa9ba5933ef5a7f873.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

This looks so god damn good, I really can’t wait to put in on my hummingbird’s!!!

• Love
Reactions: Riz
can someone make a hummingbird with this mans skin @Butch are you up for that? Would be so cool to see somerhing else thats cool other then rebel digi on them.

possible donator perk same as the marching outfits?

can someone make a hummingbird with this mans skin @Butch are you up for that? Would be so cool to see somerhing else thats cool other then rebel digi on them.

possible donator perk same as the marching outfits?
Would he nice if we got something more then the camo attire from Hugo Ross!

Keep to the current suggestion/topic please.

Another really well thoughtout and made texture @Perspective - Riz. Going to have to steal you for FiveM textures I think! 😂

• Love
Reactions: Riz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back