What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Any SSD recommendation?

Javier

Looking to get a new SSD for PC, budget  around £50-£100 

PC SPECS: PROCESSOR:  Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3GHz 
8GB of installed RAM
NVIDEA 1060 GEFORCE 3GB

HDD INTEL OPTANE++931 GB 

Cheers @MacDonald Might actually get that one
@TikTak Couldn't really find out as i don't have tools to currently open up the PC but went on CPU-Z the model is 36D9

ive had a samsung evo drive as my ssd for 4 years and no issues, gen4 nvme is pricy but boast insane read and write speeds of like 5GB/S im thinking of putting a new one in my build

LENOVO 36D9  if it's that MB it does not suport m.2 and the best you can do is sata ssd drive. Could do with being a little more specific on what board you have when you get a sec. There are pciE m.2 but you would not see any gains than you would with an ssd drive.

@McDonald is that drive any good looks quite decent on the stats may look at getting one I think at the price 2 in raid would be insaign for every day use 

@McDonald is that drive any good looks quite decent on the stats may look at getting one I think at the price 2 in raid would be insaign for every day use 
Yeah its a great drive especially for the price. No issues whatsoever.

Back