What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Unidentified Black - 02/13/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Unidientified Black Male

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:38245983

The date of your ban.
02/13/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto

Reason given for your ban.
Chat ban

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I wrote "niggas" in direct chat.

Why should we unban you ?
It is an internal joke with the friends i was playing with. It is from a meme that goes "yo yo niggas". The rule is 1.2 which is to not discriminate or express offensive views. This was written in direct chat, where no one else was in the area, so the only people that would be able to see it, are my friends who are in on the joke. I did not know this rule meant that you would get auto-perma banned by writing words in direct chat. It was a dumb mistake and it wont happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Can you please find and provide us with the correct steam id. (Starts with a 7)

Why do you think is okay to write something like that just because you have a intern joke with your friends ? 

You will get unban this time but if any next time you will be gone from this community  we do not tolerate any kind of racisme 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back