What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Aido - 02/13/20 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aido

In-game Name
Aidan

Steam ID
Aido

The date of your ban.
02/12/20

Member of the team that banned you.
mryan19

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I logged out when I was in the redzones

Why should we unban you ?
As I sat for a solid 5 minutes waiting to see someone but I did not see anybody. So then as I had no vehicle, I just left so I could respawn. I'm am new to the island and don't fully understand yet, I know that is no excuse but I just didn't realise the severity of my actions. P.S c'mon bro u can clearly see how much effort I put into that, like I'm talking a solid 15 minuets of trying to figure out how to appeal my ban. Hahaha

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

I now understand that Combat Logging is taken very serious, You have this rule in place to keep the role play realistic. i have taken my ban on board and will make sure not to do this again.

Not very good @Aido, can't even wait for admins to reply despite the fact the un-ban appeal terms state you must wait and can't bump posts.... XD XD XD

Appeal denied, try again in two weeks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back