What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - PCSO Haipi - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide

Your In-game name

Cyanide

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PCSO Haipi

Date of the incident

02/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So before I begin, this is not my video, however in the video you can see one member of our group attempting to resolve this over TS, but he was recommended to make a Player Report during the conversation.

So to begin, we'd set up a roadblock just outside Agios to rob people. We got several people, then a Police Car stops at it, which was a PC and PCSO Haipi. We had multiple guns aimed, but the PC decided to try and run resulting in him being shot. The PCSO did what he asked (we did not make him a hostage). As you can see we had multiple guns up on him (I was the guy with the Spar-17 who said "he got me"), he then decided to knock us all out. There was a gun fight in which the those of us who were handcuffed survived, and the others were downed. We were then arrested and sent to prison, because Haipi had decided to do what he did.

We feel this is unfair and poor quality RP as irl if you had multiple guns on you, and your mate (in this case the PC) have been shot and wounded, you wouldn't run around knocking people out and handcuffing them, especially as if you had multiple high caliber weapons aimed at/near you.

(Note: Unsure if I got the correct time since I live in Spain so I might be wrong)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9maz8wVrDh4&t=2s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You shoot Vexed, I knock you out

and as you have been told a lot. PCSO can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOu shoot vexed, so im assuming you gonna shoot me when your done aswell. and you are metagaming and giving out information without hotmicing.

YOu shoot vexed, so im assuming you gonna shoot me when your done aswell. and you are metagaming and giving out information without hotmicing.
What because I said "he got me"? You knocked me out, its very unusual for a person who's been knocked out to speak isn't it?

and why wouldnt i try knock you all out. Whole AR was in agios

Because your life wasn't in danger, the PC was not complying and he was warned, you did so we had no reason to shoot you. We asked for your Beret, you gave it to us. Since you had decided to do as we asked, we spared your life and you were in no harm. Literally once you'd handed over your stuff we would've let you go. Your life wasn't in danger, so you had no reason to knock us out

You shoot vexxed gives me the right to knock you out. Idk what you want from this report. Just seems that you are upset that you lost, and seems like a really petty report just to get someone banned

You shoot vexxed gives me the right to knock you out. Idk what you want from this report. Just seems that you are upset that you lost, and seems like a really petty report just to get someone banned
We don't actually want you banned, but we feel that you failRPed, and all we want is compensation. If we got/get compensation we'll be happy

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

We don't actually want you banned, but we feel that you failRPed, and all we want is compensation. If we got/get compensation we'll be happy
Comp for what? you shoot a fellow Police officer, at that moment it gives me the right to shoot you if i had a gun i would have shoot you, I did not so as soon you all wher ebusy trying to loot my hat i knocked you all out and called backup for AR that was in agios not even 200 m away from me ofc im gonna go that way. When armed police are right around the corner. you lost and you got told by a few people you where in the wrong and that PCSOs can do that yet you decided  to report. This is nothing but a revenge to get some one in trouble

Comp for what? you shoot a fellow Police officer, at that moment it gives me the right to shoot you if i had a gun i would have shoot you, I did not so as soon you all wher ebusy trying to loot my hat i knocked you all out and called backup for AR that was in agios not even 200 m away from me ofc im gonna go that way. When armed police are right around the corner. you lost and you got told by a few people you where in the wrong and that PCSOs can do that yet you decided  to report. This is nothing but a revenge to get some one in trouble
We initiated on the other officer, not you. You did not counter initiate in any way, shape or form. And yes you might've called AR, but A) you would've hotmicced it otherwise that would be another rule break and B) Once we would've heard you do that we would've ran away. You've already broken a Police rule with the 3 to 1 rule, and being surrounded by 6 Rebels in total (I think?), irl you would've been shitting yourself. You did not value your life, as you could've been killed very easily. And it seems very unlikely any person would actually attempt to do what you did

We initiated on the other officer, not you. You did not counter initiate in any way, shape or form. And yes you might've called AR, but A) you would've hotmicced it otherwise that would be another rule break and B) Once we would've heard you do that we would've ran away. You've already broken a Police rule with the 3 to 1 rule, and being surrounded by 6 Rebels in total (I think?), irl you would've been shitting yourself. You did not value your life, as you could've been killed very easily. And it seems very unlikely any person would actually attempt to do what you did
Man this report is nothing but a joke. Cus you got triggerd and was told but a few people you where WRONG Yet you come here to report

You did not counter initiate in any way, shape or form. WHEN YOU SHOOT A COP you Initate on ALL OF THE COPS.

A) you would've hotmicced it otherwise that would be another rule break and. I did call for backup and hotmiced running around the truck. + it was a active gunfight so no hotmicing was requiret YET I did hotmic.

You've already broken a Police rule with the 3 to 1 rule. You shoot a cop so that goes out of the window.

Dont compare this to IRL (irl you would've been shitting yourself) IRL  rebels wouldnt run around with Mk1 and assoult rifles like its candy.

And it seems very unlikely any person would actually attempt to do what you did. You dont seem to realise a full fucking AR unit was in agios. why on earth would i not try to fuck over some scumbags that just shoot my partner.

You are just here to get someone in troulbe after losing ingame. you was told in liason that it was alowed and you went to staff to cry about and was told it was alwoed and then you still come here to report.

Nothing but a petty report im not gonna write more here since been well over a month, and you dont seem to realise anything anyone tells you and just think what you think is right

So it dosent work to tell you anything. since you dont listen

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this report is nothing but a joke. Cus you got triggerd and was told but a few people you where WRONG Yet you come here to report

You did not counter initiate in any way, shape or form. WHEN YOU SHOOT A COP you Initate on ALL OF THE COPS.

A) you would've hotmicced it otherwise that would be another rule break and. I did call for backup and hotmiced running around the truck. + it was a active gunfight so no hotmicing was requiret YET I did hotmic.

You've already broken a Police rule with the 3 to 1 rule. You shoot a cop so that goes out of the window.

Dont compare this to IRL (irl you would've been shitting yourself) IRL  rebels wouldnt run around with Mk1 and assoult rifles like its candy.

And it seems very unlikely any person would actually attempt to do what you did. You dont seem to realise a full fucking AR unit was in agios. why on earth would i not try to fuck over some scumbags that just shoot my partner.

You are just here to get someone in troulbe after losing ingame. you was told in liason that it was alowed and you went to staff to cry about and was told it was alwoed and then you still come here to report.

Nothing but a petty report im not gonna write more here since been well over a month, and you dont seem to realise anything anyone tells you and just think what you think is right

So it dosent work to tell you anything. since you dont listen
Firstly I'm going to ask you not to get toxic. Next, we initiated to begin with, on your partner, you yourself didn't counter initiate. And as this is a roleplay server, yes I will compare this to real life since well.... Roleplay is mimicking real life. I'm not going to reply to the AR part as that's pretty toxic. And I am here because we (Requiem) felt like the RP you did was very poor. I won't reply to this post anymore, I think I've said my part and I don't need to repeat myself anymore

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back