What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Scott [Requiem] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Your In-game name

Tadeusz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Scott [Requiem]

Date of the incident

02/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me an my fellow colleagues of Poseidon are flying around things are pretty quiet in the lands, so its time we do some hearts and minds style operations. so we flew over to kavala and the over to stadium where we saw this guy going to refuel his orca. shortly after we help him we crashed. then these dudes [Requiem] show up and decide to rob someone, fair enough we are all dying and need help nothing we can do. then scott has a pistol pulled and asks if i have "any last words you poseidon scum?" before shooting me and then executing the others. there was absolutely no context given to the situation, the wording was very sparing it didnt open up any new channels for RP to branch out. it gave no backstory whatsoever as to why we were in his words scum or why he hated us that much that rather than leave us live through pain or even tell the cops where we where and that we had illegal guns he decided that we had to die there and then. it was quick and it was final. my colleagues were occupied with watching the robbery and when it becomes clear whats happening the bullets are already flying. i believe that this incident was an abuse of rule; (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. I can confirm we were in no gunfight together and had died due to a helicopter crash. I and other members of Poseidon attempted to talk with scott but he has decided not to discuss it through teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iadvO9YuU_I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello there Tadeusz, You are a member of Poseidon around 30-40 minutes before the situation at the fuel station our base was raided by Poseidon and 3 of our members were gunned down, when we pulled up to the fuel station I called you Poseidon scum and asked if you had any last words you didn't say anything after some time waiting so I shot you there wasn't much time to write a poem of your heinous crimes against Requiem as we had seen your colleagues in the area and didn't fancy standing around waiting to be shot at I understand you are upset about being killed but unfortunately our hatred for Poseidon runs deep and the saga too long to read off citations, in regard to the charge of low quality rp I feel it's more realistic if things aren't just drawn out to fore fill a mandatory check box of you must include 3 or more sentences and inform the person of why they are being killed etc etc my in game character who coincidentally shares the same name as me doesn't like Poseidon and neither does my gang this background context or history as you could describe it I feel is apart of the unspoken RP of the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I asked my fellow members about that and they claimed that it did happen quite a while before this event. Prior to asking about this I had zero knowledge of this. The context I am talking about however is a general context of that situation. Take for instance if you had said "alright you utter poseidon scumbag. You fucked with requiem for the last time. This is for my mate mikey, who you cunts murdered in cold blood. Any final words??" Boom. Instantly there's a context. There's far more words put to it than the mere 7 or 8 words given by you AND roleplay can flesh out. I can return RP and could have said" wait I don't want to die, I can pay for his widow to have a nice life please don't kill me etc" as opposed to a singular wording where I give my last will and testament. Hardly a citation or a poem. Mind you not that it matters. You have more or less stated by your own admission that you don't feel compelled to provide a story or reason to kill me because you feel its more realistic that you instead just skip that ask if I've got last words before ending me. 

I feel it's more realistic if things aren't just drawn out to fore fill a mandatory check box of you must include 3 or more sentences and inform the person of why they are being killed etc etc my in game character who coincidentally shares the same name as me doesn't like Poseidon and neither does my gang this background context or history as you could describe it I feel is apart of the unspoken RP of the server.
Fair do's, your gang doesn't like us and its in your gangs history. Well let me point out one or two flaws I see. 

1. We all don't have time to go around reading every gangs RP story. 

2. We don't have psychic mind powers how would we be able to somehow magically ascertain that you are all in fact requiem. I can only imagine that one going down well. "oh hold on guys my crystal scrying says that these guys are requiem. I guess the jig is up. May as well just get my final will and testament ready. Anyone seen my quill?" 

What is unspoken RP of the server?? Its like me claiming that all police deserve to die. Simply not true and it would be a pretty boring place if I were to simply kill every one of them because my background is I hate them. I feel you decided you wanted to rush the whole situation simply because you thought you saw others in the area and were worried of potential what ifs. 

With the use of the phrase "Poseidon scum" delivered by me with such vigorous vitality it alludes to the events that had transpired that very same day (the raid on our base took place in the second half of the restart) when you and or your cronies plundered our riches and murdered our friends little did you know of the rich and juicy roleplay that had yet to unfold, twas mere fate that your copter fell from the sky and delivered you to us incapacitated, the culmination of these events that led to your demise is enthralling and above all entertaining like a piece of twine slowly and subtly unravelling, the story complete. As in life we are not always privy to the information that leads to every situation we find ourselves in and I felt it would have broken the immersion of all involved if I had briefed you of your own organisations exploits mere minutes before, the blood not yet dry on the floors and halls of Requiem Headquarters.

As for being able to identify my membership of the ingame organisation known as Requiem I have attached an image of the uniform I was wearing which you can see the emblem on the right upper shoulder that identifies me as such.

The position of the event unfortunately didn't permit me to engage in an extended roleplay encounter with you as it was on the main road and we were scooting around in stolen police cars we had also seen Poseidon just up the road in marked vehicles sporting the Poseidon embellishment and felt it unwise to hang around, I believe that although the dialogue was sparse the encounter was enjoyable and I will endeavour henceforth to "flesh out" the situational context in my future encounters with other budding roleplayers.

image_2020_02_16T11_26_58_145Z.png

As an active party in the raid on Requiem's gang property, I would like to add that '30 - 40 minutes' is very incorrect as it was done pre-server restart, roughly one or two hours prior to the execution.
During this attack, all members of Requiem that were present were shot and executed by Poseidon. 

Worth mentioning is that none of the items in the gang property were stolen or destroyed.

As an active party in the raid on Requiem's gang property, I would like to add that '30 - 40 minutes' is very incorrect as it was done pre-server restart, roughly one or two hours prior to the execution.
During this attack, all members of Requiem that were present were shot and executed by Poseidon. 

Worth mentioning is that none of the items in the gang property were stolen or destroyed.
First point the server restarts every 4 hours at 12-4-8-12 the execution took place at 19:20 which is 3 hours and 20 minutes into the restart with 40 minutes remaining simple maths confirms that the raid and the execution took place in the same restart.

Second point not everyone was killed in the attack a member by the name of Johan watched the raid unfold from a bush roughly 200m away from the base he had been heading to the base to pick the other 3 members up when he saw the Poseidon chopper land outside and wisely hid to observe from afar he was witness to the massacre and lived to tell the tale.

Third point 8 number 5.56 30 round magazines were stolen in the raid the diving suit and re breather were unfortunately left.

Hello @Requiem - Scott. From what I understand, you think it was OK to execute these Poseidon members because they raided your property (in your claims) 30-40 minutes prior to this? I understand and appreciate that this makes your gang "hate" Poseidon and have a Vandetta against them, but the rules are still the rules. You can only execute someone without roleplay if you are actively in a gunfight with the gang/faction etc that you are executing. It also seems like you think "Do you have any last words?" is sufficient to get around this. Let me tell you, it is not. How is that quality roleplay?

Hello @Requiem - Scott. From what I understand, you think it was OK to execute these Poseidon members because they raided your property (in your claims) 30-40 minutes prior to this? I understand and appreciate that this makes your gang "hate" Poseidon and have a Vandetta against them, but the rules are still the rules. You can only execute someone without roleplay if you are actively in a gunfight with the gang/faction etc that you are executing. It also seems like you think "Do you have any last words?" is sufficient to get around this. Let me tell you, it is not. How is that quality roleplay?
I attempted to engage in roleplay with your colleague but received no response, I pointed a gun at his head and asked if he had any last words he chose not to respond and remained silent even after being given ample time and opportunity to do so and develop the situation into a higher quality one however his lack of response and unwillingness to RP ruined the possibility for a better experience for all, had he responded with something along the lines of "Wait, why me ? what have I done to deserve this" a natural conversation could have followed where I explained my reasons for wanting him dead and could have told him about the raid, he could have then go on to reveal that he took no part in the raid and roleplay could have continued. His fail RP regrettably diminished the avenues for further roleplay by remaining silent and not engaging with me, I suspect his reason for doing so was to stall until his friends arrived or perhaps he just didn't feel like roleplaying at that particular point in time. Does remaining silent in an RP situation render you invulnerable? how is that quality roleplay?

however his lack of response and unwillingness to RP ruined the possibility for a better experience for all, had he responded with something along the lines of "Wait, why me ? what have I done to deserve this" a natural conversation could have followed
You describe the events in a way which simply does not match the truth. You claim you would've continued the RP had any of us replied, yet dispite me attempting to question your actions, you stated 'Got any last words, Poseidon scum' twice and proceeded to execute four people.  I suppose it's easy to make such a claim as Tadeusz video didn't show what occurred moments after his own execution.

As for myself; the opportunity for 'last words' wasn't even given as I was shot along with the second person. 

Video: 
https://youtu.be/ULOfQoLVgkc

You describe the events in a way which simply does not match the truth. You claim you would've continued the RP had any of us replied, yet dispite me attempting to question your actions, you stated 'Got any last words, Poseidon scum' twice and proceeded to execute four people.  I suppose it's easy to make such a claim as Tadeusz video didn't show what occurred moments after his own execution.

As for myself; the opportunity for 'last words' wasn't even given as I was shot along with the second person. 

Video: 
https://youtu.be/ULOfQoLVgkc
As we have recently seen your testimony is about as reliable as building a house on quicksand, unfortunately I cannot review your video as it is set to private please amend this and I will get back to you with a response.

Video should now be public.

Alright, lets get this dealt with. As I've already explained in my previous response executions have to be done with high quality roleplay. Saying "Any final words" is not high quality roleplay. I suggest you to read up on the rule 7.1.3 during the next 24 hours off the server.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back