What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

POLICE NPAS Hummingbird

I had one a while ago, police impounded that one sadly.

as i said, ill be generous, also would be able to throw in a Police prowler + cash into the deal

5 MILLION WILL BE FOR A HUMMINGBIRD WITH NPAS SKIN. 

if other helicopters with npas skin will still be concidered!

As far as I have understood the NPAS hummingbirds that were stolen before the update were reskinned in your garage and are no longer NPAS skinned. I remember Fergu had one and it was reskinned. I could be wrong, but I belive that is the case.

As far as I have understood the NPAS hummingbirds that were stolen before the update were reskinned in your garage and are no longer NPAS skinned. I remember Fergu had one and it was reskinned. I could be wrong, but I belive that is the case.
3up my NPAS hummingbird

It wasn't a stolen heli before the update. It was glitched and I stopped playing and never sold it.

Back