What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - SGT KeirT - 02/16/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Unlinked
In-game Name
SGT KeirT

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/15/20

Member of the team that banned you.
mryan

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was rightfully banned for logging off while in roleplay with a medic, my day had been utter shit there were hackers making everyone fly in the sky ruining our police operation which we had waited months to do, the game was buggy for me but people had problems logging back in so I couldn't log out to fix them, we then get a van and head to posidon where a guy closes the barricade crushing the car and killing us, i wanted to just go off and was waiting to bleed out, i see him running away so i wanted to respawn and get his name to make a report, I roleplay a bit with the medic when they start taking me to their heli to transport me to the hospital i couldn't be arsed and then log off, i then re log to find the guy to get his name when i see i am banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Im an active member of the community and constantly putting hours in the server and help with police operations , i have never been banned or warned or ever spoken too about the way i conduct my self on the server, i have been put on player recommendations for having good roleplay i know how to i just had a small hiccup that wont happen again. Being in the NHS on sever I know it is very annoying when people put a lack of effort in or say nothing at all and I will fully apologise to the medic if I find out who they are. My actions ruined the roleplay experience of several people around me and it was very selfish of me, in the future I will use // syntax to right about having to leave so they are aware and so the roleplay isn't ruined. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
A member with almost 700 hours of playtime and not a single ban or warning in that whole time, you are not the type I would expect to see here in all honesty. You were banned for combat logging. How can you assure me that this won't happen in the future. And what suddenly snapped in you that made you after approx 700 hours of playtime suddenly commit an obvious rulebreak? @SGT KeirT

As I said the behaviour came out of pure rage at the events leading up to it such as the hackers and the guy trolling just tipped me off the edge, I just wanted the guys name and to hop off I did soo in an imature way and the time I've been banned and off the server has made it clear that what I did isn't acceptable and I've learnt from that to not do so again. 

So why are other people asking for your appeal to be dealt with? Are youspecial and should we pay more attention to you?

That is nothing to do with me I only keep in contact with 4 people as we play games together I haven't asked for them to contact staff that is there doing not mine, I apologise on their behalf if this has caused issue. @Stavik

Well yeah, it is wasting our time. And that is really annoying. 

Clean slate, nothing to really put a finger on. And one stupid act and trying to lie your way out off it.
Is this going to be normal going forward ?

Okey, 

And no sir I have learnt my lesson and it won't happen again I can assure you that. @Stavik

Simple, dont do it again.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back