What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Helmuth Kranz - VDM<br>Trolling<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Nazgul Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Helmuth Kranz

Date of the incident

16/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Trolling
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so was on my way to altis airport was driving on the right hand lane at speed going past blood diamonds dump when passing the fuel station i happen to see a white suv coming towards me at speed on the left hand lane as we approach each other at speed the white SUV takes hard left colliding into my 4x4 killing us both instantly next thing that happens is im trying to get the attention of this guy to talk to him ask him what he was thinking and tell him off and check for boarder pass i call out to him while chasing after him a sport hatchback then appears to pick him up and wanting to ask the guy to do basic roleplay just to tell him not to do what he did he jumps in the car which forces me to engage the car shouting "drive off in that vehicle and it will be disabled" where they proceed in driving off as tires have been disabled and the vehicle is stationary i tell them to exit the vehicle "get out of that fucking vehicle or i will shoot you myself" i then say what i want "i need to speak to your passenger" i then give them one last warning "get out of the vehicle" the driver gets out says "dont do this" with my response "hands up" and then proceeds to get back into the car with two warnings tap him in the head i then drag out the downed civs and then try to ask the player that vdmed me what he was doing with his response being "N***r shortly followed by another "with my response to this was i wanted them to go to liason 1 trying to keep roleplay with them but making very hard by them breaking it i tried asking them to come in but never turned up

i would like to point out yes i was revived less than five minuets ago and saying my actions are not justified and will accept what punishment comes with it but my thought process at the time was to talk to this new player and tell him what he did wrong and inform him of the rules and hopefully get him into a good role play community with no rules broken after.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/wFnDFzigNdw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Helmuth Kranz has been permanently banned for 1.2

You however Nazgul, should as a member of a whitelisted faction know better than to enter combat right after being revived. Make sure that does not happen again. Use the next 24 hours to rethink what you did.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back