What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Thank you

Proxeum

Good evening all,

Having recently joined the NHS i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has already made it an amazing experience for me and thanks to the people have gave some amazing feedback about me, it's really appreciated. I've had some amazing role play scenarios and look forward to countless more. Thanks to @SI Erik and @GR33NY for the beautiful beret earlier which i'm wearing in the photos below. My only regret is that i didn't join the NHS sooner.

ruYoWUf.jpg

PS. I'm not actually allowed to fly this heli yet, just crouching beside it because it supposedly looks cool?

a3TZuux.jpg

Thought it'd be fitting i'd get a photo at Kavala hospital as i spent a solid two hours straight there yesterday treating patients who were being dropped off to me none stop.

Many thanks all,

Proxeum

I was very impressed with your RP skills, Keep it up! Well Deserved

It was a great RP moment my friend i honestly enjoyed it keep it up credit to the NHS

Back