What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jhames Chatcher - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

17ambi

Your In-game name

SC ambi [1788]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jhames Chatcher

Date of the incident

02/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There was an Agios Bank robbery. I got shot by this guy, he later got shot. Medics revived us and, as I was running with him towards the PD he DC's. I asked his friend to ask him to come to ts, his friend said he wasnt speaking to him at that point.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Vju1M7-RI68
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Sir, i am sorry for what happened but i seriously did not intend to do this. It was not in my power that this happened. I would love to see an outcome not bad to this. I was happy the whole situation and noone did anything wrong so i dont see why you would think i did this on purpose. Ofcourse i would understand it but if we can see an outcome on the lines of me coming back ingame tomorrow ( 18-02-2020 ) or sometime this week and we can deal with the situation then i would love that to be the case. I didnt mean for this to happen and if you wanna speak to me we can ofcourse go to TS together.

Yes ( no you did not and you barely even tried you nearly instantly went here to report it. no reason for me to bitch but just seems a bit eh and doesnt seem like you put alot of effort into this. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes ( no you did not and you barely even tried you nearly instantly went here to report it. no reason for me to bitch but just seems a bit eh and doesnt seem like you put alot of effort into this. )
I waited for you to get on ts or on the server, i looked for you on ts, i asked your friend to call you down. i think i did all i could

I was happy the whole situation and noone did anything wrong so i dont see why you would think i did this on purpose. 
to save your gun and not get a ticket? but yea its all cool. i want this dropped please admin

I am inclined to believe you cuz before dc'ing you did say you wanted to talk to me so it was a bit weird 

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be closed as per @17ambi request. @Jhames Chatcher If you do get disconnected for some reason whilst engaged in RP, try your best to contact the member involved via TS or Discord so we can avoid this in the future.

Closed as Per request

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back