What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Hobo Wars 2020 Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMan In TheShadows

Event Name: Hobo Wars 2020 Championship

Description of Event: In this event all players who want to join have to meet the Requirements : Look Like a Hobo Straight From Kavala. Pistols Only. 

The Championship will take place in The small arena type place next to the airport as it is closed off. spectators can watch from the side stands as the "Hobos" Battle it out Face To Face In a Close Quarters Gun Fight. 

The winners Can be awarded as follows 1st - 1 Million 2nd  - 500k 3rd - 250k. This event was hosted about 1 or 2 years ago and had a lot of fun would love to see this event again. as for i had won it twice before. I reckon this event should be hosted once every year at a minimum.

An Entry Could also be added of £5,000 - £20,000 or could have it a free entry. however if an entry fee would be added the winner could take the Total entry Fee making it self funded IYGM.

Time and date: After The 4:00 Restart. Any Day But should be On a Wednesday

Reward: ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

1st - 1 Million and Awarded - Crowned The Hobo Champion.

2nd - 500k and Awarded - almost a Hobo

3rd - 250k And Awarded - Long way to becoming a Hobo 

Could Also add a Joining in Award for the losers Called - Better Luck Next Time (This could Encourage People To Join In)

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): Look Like a Hobo. And have a Rook. (No Attachments) Nothing More and Nothing less.

Required admin assistance: Yes, To Revive The Fallen Hobos. And Could Be Help Full As Commentators For The Players So That They Know How Many Players Left and Who Has fallen

Please Like If You Want To See This And Also If You Have Any Good Ideas To add Tell Me. Thank You. 

​

(SOS) RCT. Ghost - The Man In The Shadows

•  

Being reviewed by events team 

Being reviewed by events team 
If anything needs to be explained a bit more LMK i am happy to come talk with you guys to give a bit more of an understanding and detail as i want this to happen.

Thank you.

(SOS) RCT. Ghost - The Man In The Shadows 

Events team has reviewed this events suggestion has seemed it fit to be used in one of our upcoming events

Accepted: event soon to be announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back