What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - H4WKACTUAL - 02/19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4WKACTUAL

In-game Name
H4WKACTUAL

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/19/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Nomad

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for looking down through the floor of a dmt, which gives an unfair advantage and is classed as exploiting.

Why should we unban you ?
Just recently came back to the community after being away from my PC for a while. Communities quite fun and its nice to see that theres been a slight increase in roleplay, in my experience anyway.

Honestly me looking through the floor was just me being stupid. I didnt think twice when I did it. I already knew that there was someone there as LongSchlong had already called it out, yet I still looked. I often did it on CQC servers where its not against the rules (where I was playing before coming back to the community), so me doing it was more out of habit rather than me consciously trying to break a rule. Not making excuses for it, what I did was wrong and I understand that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Alright, no more crazy magic wizard stuff anymore. I would like to see you try and smash your actual head through a metal bulding next time.

Dont do it again. Future appeal will be alot harder to get "free'd" from. And at that point your travels on Los Santos will be reduced to the FiveM screen.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back