What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[Dayz] ATM's. Safely store your cash without worry of hackers or the hastle of hiding it.

Delusion

ATM'S - Counters ESP/Wall hacks as they wouldnt be able to dig up everybodys money, or raid everyone overnight. And some nice quality of life to it too (More invent space, not having to worry about losing absolutely everything, not having to go through the hastle of hiding it etc.

Really nice quality of life with this one, plus you can sleep easier at night 😉

Only negatives to it are people not having cash on them or in bases etc but im sure people will be storing more than cash. (Guns, raid materials, meds etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things I have for this once, DayZ is based off having no power and surviving a world with the cash you have, having an ATM would need power, I know it's nitty gritty stuff but the roleplay bruh 😉 

I get that buttt maybe it could have the ATM model changed to a person who has lock boxes with everyones cash in? 🤣

But I dont think that would be much of an easy job at all

Just thinking of how to make it get some good numbers on it. And quality of life everybody loves. 

Also People coming from modded dayz to try roleplay dayz may be put off having no ATM's, them staying and endulging in the server may even bring them to the Arma server and bring some more new traffic through there too.

EDIT: I also think its really good to stop hackers endulging into peoples hard earned dollar dollar. As it is, I feel safer carrying it on me Vs storing it because of this 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not have a physical bank? Sorta like how it would happen if power didn't exist, you deposit in 1 bank, and you can only get it out of that 1 location? Would solve the RP and hacker issue

I’ll be the bank XD probably just like owning a barn on arma server... 

So how would we go about doing this? what is your suggestion on how/where we should put these banks

Where, Traders? Safe zone ones.

How, I'm not sure that would be down to you guys with how you wanna go about it I think ATM's would be fine tho. Could encourage more roleplay situations if people aren't worried about carrying there money aswell ( I know you can store it but some don't ;p)

Back