What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Charity donations for each donation

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Its not a secret that people will donate to this server for a shiny tag but sometimes will not use their spare money for people that could actually need it, for their life. And to a degree you can not blame them, that is why we have iphones and spend loads on RGB Keyboards because they glow up and make your room pretty - so I think its a really good idea to have a vote at the beggining of each month to decide a charity in which 5-20% of a donation goes towards, as well as tags dedicated entirley to someone that made a charitible donation through RPUK where 100% of the money goes to. If some months the donations don't quite hit, there is money tucked away from when the server goes over that can be used to cover the amount lost 🙂

I donate a lot of money to charity myself, so i love this idea! BIG +1

Obviously giving to charity is good. But tbh the server is needing money more than ever. Its no secret that server performance is a large issue at the moment. If people want to donate to a charity they will. Its not really necessary to take a cut from much needed server funds. 

Obviously giving to charity is good. But tbh the server is needing money more than ever. Its no secret that server performance is a large issue at the moment. If people want to donate to a charity they will. Its not really necessary to take a cut from much needed server funds. 
It’s not money the server needs, it’s Jesus 

What you could do is add an extra box when donating where some of the donation goes to a charity jar that then rpuk can use when donation to charity.

Example

Click here if you want (5%/10%/15%/20%) to go into the charity jar

Personally I think if you're gonna donate to charity just go to the website yourself. Of course its a great and thoughtful thing to do but the server still needs as much funds as it can to keep top spec and top quality for players. I would suggest trying to get in contact with some of the streamers around to try organize some sort of Charity fun raising event.

Seems unnecessary- if you wanna donate to a charity then go to their page and do it - no need to do it through ours 

Back