What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - YaNansBackGarden - 02/20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaNansBackGarden

In-game Name
YaNansBackGarden

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/20/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Qrow

Reason given for your ban.
1.7/until you read the rules and appeal, As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I VDMED a person in kavala because there was a heli in the middle of road and i had to dodge it when i did there were people there and they got angry so i went back to talk to them and they told me to get out of the car, since i wasn't clear on the rules then i ran him over and tried to leave.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe my ban should be removed because i have now read the rules and i have a full understanding of how to rp within the guide lines and not cause the staff to waste their time. In my personal opinion i think that a ban for no 'common sense' is stupid and should have been a 1 day ban instead of a perm. I hope you understand i will unban me so i can contribute to the rp community with good roleplay and give other members of the community a great and exciting experience. Thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

"Well fuck this, I cant be arsed to read the rules anyway, bye."
Explain please

I was mad at the time and wanted to get back at the admin wasn't one of my best decisions but i can't go back in time. Later on i  regretted my decision and thought that if i appealed and actually read the rules i will be given a second chance. If you don't want to unban me i understand.

So when a staff member talk to you again and asks you to dos eomthing that could be in your best interest. What do you do?

Read the rules, don't fuck about next time. We will simply keep you banned and not waste our time on you.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back