What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - STAND_UP_UNBAN_3 - 02/20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

STAND_UP_UNBAN_3

In-game Name
STAND UP

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/19/18

Member of the team that banned you.
KingGodDiabloZ

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being toxic, by making a derogative post about Wilco, the post was calling him a slaphead. I will admit that it was a comment that I shouldn't have made and at the time I really wasn't thinking. I used to think that I was better than everyone and making this post wouldn't mean anything obviously looking back on how I used to act in real life and my online life I was not the nicest of people.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel that I should be unbanned as I have done a lot with my life, I have gotten a job, done a lot more travelling. I was also the best man for my dad's wedding and delivered a speech in front of all the people. I have left secondary school being the Lead person for the school plays and concerts. Meaning that I got to choose where all the lights were put where all of the microphones where place the choir etc. I have also found my passion for cars working on my dad's cars and helping him fix the cars and motorbikes.

I was just being honest and I do really want to come back. I was being stupid and immature. I feel like I have done the time and have learnt from my mistakes and shan't do it again. I hope that you accept my apology. I have missed playing arma with my old friends over a post that I made, that I really regret and wish I'd never have posted and I do understand that the post that I made did offend certain members of the community, and I give my most sincere apologies and just hope that you accept my apology.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Do you still play with your friends ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lost contact with a fair few of my friends but I do still talk to the rest of the group. We do still play games a few games together as that is how we all met through play arma on RPUK. 

Any plans on what to do if given the oppertunity to come back ?

Any plans on what to do if given the oppertunity to come back ?
My plans if I was given the opportunity to come back would just generally be to enjoy the server as it has been a long time since I have played. I would play with my old friends that still play arma, and also would love to try and talk to the people I used to talk to that I have since lost contact with after my ban. I have no intentions of coming back to troll or anything I made a mistake and have realised that the post  I made is something that I should not have done and could've seriously affected someone. 

You know, i will give you another chance. But this means you only have 1 chance.. Don't fuck it up.

Send me a PM on the forum with your origianl forum account and we will sort that one out. Until then, use thise one.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back