What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Donator

U N C L E

Banned
Didn’t know it was set on auto renewal. Can I get a refund on this months payment? 

Lmao I don't think they do refunds I assume you did the subscription thing? xD

Lmao I don't think they do refunds I assume you did the subscription thing? xD
I only ever do one time donations. Never clicked renewal, i may be dyslexic but I know what makes me pay more to what I want. So not really understanding why I have a subscription 🤷🏽‍♂️ Surely if it was a mistake I should be able to get a refund. Its not like i haven’t given money before 😂

legit just got my last £10 taken out whilst I was sleeping, no way to refund and stripes website on the phone is actually shite 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ever do one time donations. Never clicked renewal, i may be dyslexic but I know what makes me pay more to what I want. So not really understanding why I have a subscription 🤷🏽‍♂️ Surely if it was a mistake I should be able to get a refund. Its not like i haven’t given money before 😂
If they are feeling kind maybe but I don't think they have ever offered refunds and pretty sure people got ban for refunding. Although I do remember they did refund Panda who donated with his parents card

If they are feeling kind maybe but I don't think they have ever offered refunds and pretty sure people got ban for refunding. Although I do remember they did refund Panda who donated with his parents card
Ban me then 😂 they get banned for doing it, i am asking for a refund due to a mistake. Am not donating and then robbing my money back which im sure is what the rule means. Aye thats why they say “please ask your parents” xd 

Ban me then 😂 they get banned for doing it, i am asking for a refund due to a mistake. Am not donating and then robbing my money back which im sure is what the rule means. Aye thats why they say “please ask your parents” xd 
1. Your donation is made voluntarily, therefore, all donations are final. (No Refunds) - Got this from the terms and conditions

It was quite funny when they turned around and say stop donating with your parents money xD

1. Your donation is made voluntarily, therefore, all donations are final. (No Refunds) - Got this from the terms and conditions

It was quite funny when they turned around and say stop donating with your parents money xD
Yeah thats all cool what it says. But if I tend to donate once and end up being put into a string of donations which I didn’t intend. Fuck voluntary 🤗 

PM me, of course we will refund you and look into why it did this, It should just invoice you in the account area and its upto you if you donate again

Once i hear from you the refund will be done and it takes your bank 3-5 days to process it back in

I too paid for a one time donation and it was about to charge me for another month but I got an email notifying me in time.

Back