What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Lee The Bastard, Hasil The Bastard - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattkryp

Your In-game name

Nathan Wrench

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lee The Bastard, Hasil The Bastard

Date of the incident

02/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and Storm were having some highway fun with our Tractors headed towards Wilco Chem when Storm who is ahead run into some spike strips and gets his tractor disabled.

Lee and Hasil approach us from hidden positions with guns drawn telling us to leave the vehicle.

One of them makes a threat that if any of us pull guns we will be shot.

They keep telling us to stop the vehicles.

A few seconds later one of them starts firing, hitting Storm while he is in his tractor.

As a response to that I leave my tractor, pulling my gun and start to fire back at the one shooting. I get downed.

Then as I lay downed one of the robbers appraoch my body saying "You tried to kill my friend right there, I'm going to put a bullet in your head, any last words?" And then I get executed.

The part I'm mostly disappointed in is the fact that they never made a threat about shooting Storm as a driver - they could've easily disabled his vehicle, he were no threat in that tractor. This escalated it into a gun fight - something that could've instead been dealt with RP. Thus, this is RDM (2.2)

Both the execution and use of spike strips weren't backed up with any kind of high quality roleplay (7.1.3 and 7.1.6)

We tried to get them on teamspeak to talk, but they "were not interested in hearing our whining".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i am uploading a video of my view, we were shot first and we made no attempt to kill you before nessacary. I am shocked to hear how you believe this situation went down. 

I will also point out that you made no attempt to roleplay as a victim of a ambush and instead, acted as a mad man and tried to shoot us with a pistol. if any of you were shot while disabling the tractor i would like proof to that.

As to no threat to life, that seems to be quite nieve because once we had disabled you vehicles with our rifles. i can only assume it displayed the serverity of this ambush. Apologies that we missed it at the very begining but our orders where clear, and we dont have time to wait for excuses on why its unfair etc... Quite frankly as far as failed RP goes i see it more on your side

After the way you were speaking in the OOC i can also only assume this is a revenge suppourt (No photos of what was said)

Video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi i am uploading a video of my view, we were shot first and we made no attempt to kill you before nessacary. I am shocked to hear how you believe this situation went down. 
The attached screenshot clearly indicates my friend being shot while both of us were in the vehicle, and thus, you shot first and obviously an attempt to kill us. This is at ~05:09 in my video. After that, I move on to disembark my tractor to try to get out alive by returning fire.

After the way you were speaking in the OOC i can also only assume this is a revenge suppourt (No photos of what was said)
I'm not sure what you're refering to, but perhaps the phrase as a reply to you where I said that "then it's on you, we tried to resolve it with you", as I wanted to solve this by talking through on teamspeak as it's a PITA to take it to the forums. From my point of view (before realizing it was spike strips) which also was the mindset i brought into the situation, were that you basically just started by disabling vehicles without any initiation and then improperly started to shoot my team mate, which is skipping a few steps ahead in the whole escalation of the situation, way too fast.

As for your video, it seems to still be uploading so I have nothing to add to that at this time

shot.png

i would prefer if we left this topic until my perspective is shown and you can see what actually happend. your screen shot tells me nothing
See the weapon aimed at the guy in the tractor and the blood splatter in it? If you play the video at the mentioned time, you'll also hear the shooting.

I see red, i dont see damage to the windows, plus the person you accuse didnt shoot at the tractor where this red splash is. As you will see from my perspective (The only person to shoot your tractor) didnt aim at you at all. Same goes for Lee as neither off you where hurt through the ordeal until you tried your chances. 

Closer inspecting your perspective, i can understand why your friend thought we were shooting at you guys, also looking at the point where you tried to escape on a 1 wheel tractor, Lee did fire at the tractor, although not with deadly intentions, accidents happen. Especcially when you try and escape in a tractor we can walk and keep up with... 

I see red, i dont see damage to the windows, plus the person you accuse didnt shoot at the tractor where this red splash is. As you will see from my perspective (The only person to shoot your tractor) didnt aim at you at all. Same goes for Lee as neither off you where hurt through the ordeal until you tried your chances. 

Closer inspecting your perspective, i can understand why your friend thought we were shooting at you guys, also looking at the point where you tried to escape on a 1 wheel tractor, Lee did fire at the tractor, although not with deadly intentions, accidents happen. Especcially when you try and escape in a tractor we can walk and keep up with... 
At about 2:01 in your video you hear shooting and glass shatter which correlates to my earlier mentioned timestamps.
Hitting that high on a tractor to hit the window is clearly an attempt to kill the driver. It can't be explained as an accident, even for a very poor shooter.

I don't need to add anything more either.

Edit: Seems I did have to add on it. From your (Hasil's) perspective, I can see why you think we (me) were the one to start shooting at people first. Simply your friend is shooting at Storm in his tractor at the same time as you try to disable his tractor, effectively hiding the sound of your friend shooting at him. Your next view will be me leaving my tractor starting to shoot at your friend before you down me. Reviewing both posted videos should make this apparent. I guess the major error here is your friend being a bit too trigger happy. Your execution of me is somewhat more understandable after seeing your perspective.

At about 2:01 in your video you hear shooting and glass shatter which correlates to my earlier mentioned timestamps.
Hitting that high on a tractor to hit the window is clearly an attempt to kill the driver. It can't be explained as an accident, even for a very poor shooter.
If we were to re do this and i shoot ur engine you will hear glass. If you listen closely i shoot ur tractor first and you hear the glass smash, its a arma mechanic. My friend and i have no intention of killing people we ambush as we thrive from kidnapping people and experiencing unique roleplay situations. i appreicate you seeing things from our side as i have for you. This is my final comment.  

Well you fired at the tractor even though it had already been spiked but you had not said you will disable the tractor only that anyone who gets out with a gun will be shot up. you clearly are trying and i really don't see why you wouldn't just stop and get out the tractor and try to de-escalate the situation. Heed my words, Improve your initiations. Get creative. Rather than say you will get "step out the vehicles or you will get shot up" try saying "get out the tractor farm boys, otherwise i will fucking light you up like guy fawkes night! pull a weapon and I will fill your guts with lead!" the other mistake was not initiating on the still moving tractors engine. Imbrace the rebel character you are and join the dark side. warnings will be given for the poor initation.

So that leaves me to address the tractor party. Why, even when you were spiked and surrounded by heavily armed rebels, did you not stop Storm?

@Nattkryp you went straight for guns despite it being clear the opposing group was better gunned, better numbered and set up?

You both speak of poor quality or low roleplay, yet your own response wasnt to attempt to de escalate, if anything you more or less went on a suicide mission.

this is your chance to reply.

@Nattkryp you went straight for guns despite it being clear the opposing group was better gunned, better numbered and set up?

You both speak of poor quality or low roleplay, yet your own response wasnt to attempt to de escalate, if anything you more or less went on a suicide mission.

this is your chance to reply.
I only went straight to guns after a very aggressive initation - from my perspective Storms tractor were disabled by shots and then they continued firing on him. At this point I realized/were under the impression that I'd be next and there'd be no room to talk myself out of it.

My idea were to leave the vehicle and stay covered between the tractors while taking out the guy north of the road with my vermin. Unfortunately I had forgotten the vermin were still in my backpack and my trackir also messed things up. I also misjudged the angle the south guy had on me, thus causing it to become a suicide mission.

The whole intention of running the tractors on the highway were to instigate some kind of interesting rp situation. Unfortunately in this case a poor initiation coupled with a few misunderstandings from both perspectives quickly lead us away from what we hoped to achieve.

I believe it could've become a good scenario if the initiation were performed better - like in your example, it shows clearly that someone is trying to create some content or experience that I still will have enjoyed and be worth the time, energy and resources to restock myself.

The suggested approach make it clear there is some leeway and room for rp. This wasn't present in the initiation.

Hi, personally i think its a fair view from you. I think at the time many things could have gone better. And things could have been clearer on our end (Initiators) So i can understand the warning, since the time has passed i now see no ties to this situation and see it more as something of the past. Thanks for your suppourt on this case and your careful eye for justice

I'm glad we've reached a common understanding. Basically that was the point of us wanting to have a talk about it on teamspeak, which you impolitely declined.

I'm looking forward to the next time we run into eachother, hopefully creating a better experience for all involved :).

Appreciated but due to limited play time and my confidence in myself i try not to waste play time in Liasons with everyone who asks. But i will leave it on this, had we meant to kill you and not RP with you your tractor would have provided no protection and this would have been a genuine RDM case. 

I look forward to our future encounters all the best. Hasil

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back