What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How to do I go On-Duty in ARAC?

DR August

Hello.

I have brought the license, I have all clothing you can buy in the shop, but how do I show that I am on duty and receive calls? 

Thanks in advance.

You can advertise your business using ooc (ARAC Live - Call if you need anything!" - As long as you have your license you should recieve any dispatches 🙂 

Thank you for the fast reply, do I need to change my name or other stuff?

You can advertise your business using ooc (ARAC Live - Call if you need anything!" - As long as you have your license you should recieve any dispatches 🙂 
You also need to be in uniform and in an ARAC vehicle to receive them (IE offroad, tempest). No name change needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone who replied to my question.

I am still don't know though if I need to join a group or something, since I see people with "[ARAC]" in their nametag. Do I need to join a bussiness, do I change name or something?

Thanks anyways.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my question.

I am still don't know though if I need to join a group or something, since I see people with "[ARAC]" in their nametag. Do I need to join a bussiness, do I change name or something?

Thanks anyways.
Whether you put [ARAC] in your name or not is completely up to you and is not something that is required. And as people have said previously, familiarise yourself with the ARAC server rules and ensure that you are wearing the ARAC uniform at all times whilst on duty as an ARAC member. Other than that your as free as a bird to repair as many vehicles as you so please 😛

Back