What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Crazy Money To Be Made!!!

Teddy Winkle

Banned
Hi I'm Terry Wrinkle, and I'm the local Kavala beggar. Using my years of begging experience I have been able to devise a get rich quick scheme that will ensure "crazy money" can be made. Its a simple scheme and all are welcome to join. If you would like to join, simply give me as much money as you can. That's it. Now you may be wondering "how can crazy money be made that way?". well the answer is simple, if enough people give me money I will have earned "crazy money" and the scheme will have done what it said on the tin, "crazy money to be made" for me, Terry Wrinkle.

For those of you wondering what all this "crazy" money will be used on, well that's simple as well, it will be used on doing things I like. I'm Terry Wrinkle and I am happy to take offers on how much you would like to invest in this easy, simple, and profitable get rich quick scheme. No refunds or time wasters.

Terry Wrinkle, that's me.    

Hi @Simon Ross, I'm Teddy Wrinkle and thanks for taking an interest in the scheme. I have run the numbers and I am very pleased to say that with your investment the scheme would see a 4730% increase in current funds, based on a pound for pound ratio. This would allow me to undertake a few activities I like. Given I am only a beggar, I will seek you out on the island to take the money from you where it will be stored in my personal account, funds will then be drawn down upon me undertaking activities which I like where money is required. 

As the first investor in the scheme I would like to thank you very much and remind you that your interest is now legally binding, failure to pay will result in some hefty late fees that puts the like of WONGA to shame.

Teddy Wrinkle, that's me.  

Thank you @Dest1ny, kind words indeed. @Mr Maxim wow wee! a very generous donation, £8.4m will go someway for me doing things I like. I will collect on the island when we next meet. I should note that as its such a big donation I will have to add compound interest hourly on the amount until paid, its slightly complex but essentially you now owe £10.2m with the amount rising hourly. I will let you know the final sum when paid. Thank you in advance. Teddy Wrinkle, that's me.   

a few bullets and maybe 2 mil

Back