What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Small Question

Emmeeh15

I was thinking buying GTA V in order to play on FiveM  some roleplay servers. Now, the thing is. Is it worth buying to play GTA V roleplay ? The ones who played gta v rp and played altis life, can you compare them ? Is one better than the other ? Can you describe to me,please, how gta v rp is ? What can you do in it ? 

In my opinion @Emmeeh15 it’s very subjective. FiveM is a lot better for roleplay and realism but Arma3 is better for gunfights but still has a good aspect of roleplay however it’s not as strong. It really comes down to what you are into and would prefer playing having both and being able to switch between the two is good for me atleast as it gives the the option to have really strong roleplay or then switch to good gunfights.

In my opinion @Emmeeh15 it’s very subjective. FiveM is a lot better for roleplay and realism but Arma3 is better for gunfights but still has a good aspect of roleplay however it’s not as strong. It really comes down to what you are into and would prefer playing having both and being able to switch between the two is good for me atleast as it gives the the option to have really strong roleplay or then switch to good gunfights.
This is a really useful thing to know . Thank you ! 😄

2 Things Arma does way better than GTA, 1. Voice chat and 2. Player movement and actions. Otherwise GTA is better in every aspect.

I'd highly disagree with this one, animations and just overall realism in gta is much higher level in this aspect than arma.
What I mean is that when you try to move it isn't always precise (Clunky movement) or when you try to punch the air you punch someone by accident or the example that in Arma you can go prone and use combat stanses and move your charcters arms, whereas that is lacking in GTA. GTA has many more animations, but they aren't necessarily applicable or useable for most scenarios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back