What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Lauren Halliwell - 02/25/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

FamLauren

https://gyazo.com/a4de8fdffcba4ba088480cba8d7e5ab4In-game Name
Lauren Fam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/01/00

Member of the team that banned you.
Does not say, FiveM Server

Reason given for your ban.
Banned For; Skiddie

Where was you banned

RPUK FiveM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I went onto the TS staff help and asked why i had been banned and apparently i had 1M of dirty money on me. (Which i had no clue about) i have only ever done 1 weed run to get money. i died and respawed and next thing i know i have been banned from something i have not done or new about.

Why should we unban you ?
i understand why you would be suspicious about suddenly getting that much money. but i had no idea i even had it. also 10 mins before i got banned i went into my bank account and only had £2400 in my bank on FiveM. There must be a hacker or something on the server because what ever this is, it was NOT to do with me and i just got the unlucky pick of it. i am a good RPer and i follow the rules and for this to happen is very upsetting as i am really starting to enjoy the FiveM server and for someone to ruin it for me is very annoying. please consider the Unban as this was NOT me and i have NO idea why that money was in the account.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Notes for record - had discussion with @Lauren Halliwell and @SI Nomad on TS about this. No issue, no case to answer. Player was removed as part of standard processes during an attack. Have since checked records and it is possible that only a kick was issued, not a full ban, or if a ban was issued, it has already timed out and has been auto-wiped.

You're welcome to rejoin the GTARP server any time, Lauren.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back