What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Weapon Concealment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

Wiki Editor
Unlinked
So right now there is no rule/script in place to stop a player simply walking up to someone and, for lack of a better word, pulling a 1m long baseball bat out of your arse and initiating a fight of some sort, the same can be said for SMG's + Rifles (if they are available).

My suggestion is to make it, either by rule or script, that if you have a weapon that is obviously to large to conceal on yourself, it has to be out in your hands on display, this would mean aggressive scenarios would have to be slightly planned and cannot just happen on a whim without it being obvious that something bad is about to occur, this also adds another element of risk to owning and carrying around weapons as they can be easily seen by police for example.

Big +1 from me, being able to pull an AK out of nowhere really breaks any kind of realism this server is trying to aim for, and really messes up RP. Instead having to walk over to a car, opening the trunk and doing something like a "/me pulls shotgun out of trunk" makes a lot more sense. And it also keeps the purpose of having concealable weapons like pistols & knifes.

Having large weapons visible would be a great addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back