What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - queensville - 02/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

queensville

In-game Name
kimscola

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/13/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Samatlewis

Reason given for your ban.
I was banned in 2015 for killing a medic in a greenzone and I was stupid enough to login with my alt in 2017 and got a ban evading ban (perm)

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for killing a medic in greenzone in 2015. And i was stupid enough to try and join eith an alt back in 2017 to play with friends wich ended up in me getting perma banned.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108210-un-ban-appeal-unban-kimscola-180718-perm-ban-re-applied/?tab=comments#comment-622968

Why should we unban you ?
This happend back in 2017 and since then i have plaid on a few other servers and other games wehre i have grown up and learnd to appreciate the rolepaly and follow the rules.
Back in 2017 i was new to roleplay and i didnt really understand the seriousness in it and now after a few years i have learnt from my mistake and it really sucks to be banned of the best
roleplay server on arma. I have alot of friends that still play there and i would really like to join them in making great roleplay scenarios on your servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

If it wasnt for the fact that you started banevading, you would have been playing this very second.

Why? Why did we have to waste even more time on you?

After being banned from here, I have had to learn and gain more experience which today has made me more stable, experienced and more passionate about rp.
The reason why I want to be a part of this world is that you are more professional and know what is right and wrong, elsewhere they are not as clear on what is right and wrong, and if you do something wrong, yes then one does not face punishment.
I've had to take my punishment, anyway, I haven't had a chance to come back in months, years If you choose to give me another chance here, then I will prove that my time away has not been wasted, I have learned from my mistakes and want to show how I have changed.
If you do not choose to give me another chance then it is your choice, but then I have no way to show that I have learned either No one is flawless, no matter how wrong one has done, one must stand for one's actions and and at the very least admit that what one has done is wrong and be given a chance to be allowed to make up for themselves and show that you want to change.

How many times did you ban-evade?

Ban evasion not once... But twice... 

You've touched on the reasons that you'd like to come back, but I'd like to know more about your motive at the time.

- Why did you decide it would be a good idea in the first place to ban evade? Did you not think you'd be caught?

- You mention that you want to come back so that you can make "great roleplay scenarios on your servers". Could you give me an example of a scenario?

I can't rly remember why I thought it was a good idea to ban evade but im sure it was as my friends were playing on the server and I wanted to tag along. I didnt think id be caught and when I got caught I knew i was in deed troubble.

I want to roleplay as a hobo working his way up to a millionaire. Starting with the bad jobs and working my way up to buying expensive cars get big trucks and end up with a house. While doing this I would roleplay with people in different spots whereever it would be needed. For eample in kavala I would rolepaly a little aroudn the pubs and in the city square and eventualy move along and start new roleplay scenarios where it would seem fit. Such as in a police stop, meeting strangers while working, buying stuff and with medics when that time comes and stuff liek that. I want to show people that im a good roleplay and that I can make their day a little bit better in every way I can.

@queensville You will get a chance now to prove yourself. I dont want to see another appeal from you.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back