What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

GTA RP | Organised Street Racing & Car Meetups

SI Ali Barber

Unlinked
Want to make Easy money and burn some rubber on the streets?

Join a Playtime Squad organised Urban / Dirt track race, Drag race, car show / meetup for cash in hand rewards. 

How to enter; The location, time and vehicle requirements will be texted to everyone on the mailing list, along with a tweet from the official Playtime squad fanpage announcing an event. Due to the somewhat illegal nature of our meetups due to burnouts, please ensure you keep your mouths shut, anyone found to be sharing information with the #NotMyPolice will have their tyres slashed!

Entry Price and Payout will be determined for each race.

Contact #93891 for more information OR Post Phone numbers below and we will be in touch. 

2341b3-20160825221518_1.jpg

i mean im down to beat all of you guys in a race (lightwork) but either this is a big coincidence or you just deadass stole my idea 😂

Need a discrete way to get these to the correct people. Car meet was organised last night I arrived instantly spiked almost wrote of my brand new Mercedes. Luckily mechanic was able to sort out the damage cost me £600 need to go speak to the officers about compensation 

Back