What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - winblu - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_l

Your In-game name

Tom

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

winblu

Date of the incident

02/27/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we had taken winblu hostage and done what we needed to do, he then escapes our custody and get a car, he comes back clearly trying to RDM my team mates luckily he doesnt succeed and we disabled his vehicle, this guy is known for VDM and RDM the video shows just after we disable his car as my recording system had a file error

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/rs9aCcZ3BKc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You don't have any footage which shows him attempting RDM or VDM. You do incriminate yourselves however as when he is downed we don't hear an initiation or any kind of roleplay to say you he will be shot AND when he is downed the only thing said is to enjoy your execution. Whatever happened to last rites or a last chance to say something or even a prayer when carrying out executions? watching someone break a rule does not give yourself permission to break them. one wrong does not make a right. Do you have anything to add before i proceed?

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Lack of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back