What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Negative cash after reparing vehicle at garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon9

Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Paying for vehicle repairs at the garage makes your cash go negative if you don't have cash on you.

Steps to reproduce:
- Have 0 cash (ya hobo)
- Return a damaged vehicle (that you own) to the garage. ( in my case it was the one in the centre of town)
- Accept the repair charge prompt.
- Money is taken from cash which is 0 and instead of saying no cash it brings your cash to negative.

Cheers

Recon Nine

This isn't really that bad if you think about it, you end up paying it off by withdrawing that money back and it goes back to what it was, if it is a new player he wouldn't be able to put his car into the garage at all as he may not be able to afford the repair cost at the time, imo it is more of a feature having to pay back the repair cost at your own free will, and also being able to log off instead of paying 2k to get it back

I am not saying you shouldn't pay the repair costs. I  am saying it bugs out your cash and puts it to a negative number which results in you not being able to buy anything untill you relog.

This is one of the few instances we allow the player to go into negative money. Going to mark this as intended, however other bug reports I have cleared up repair confusions and bugs.

The money should go back up once you start making money via runs, jobs or gifts etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back