What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Phantx - 02/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantx

In-game Name
Taymore mcintyre

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
stavik

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i got banned because I said the word migger witch in my eyes does not mean anything at all. But after I research it it apparently means a Mexican trying to be a black witch was not my intentions of saying the word

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because I am an active member of this community and i really love being here and playing here with my friends and its really the best roleplay server because you guys take it seriously and that is what makes it so good and fun to play on. I have been playing on the server for a long time (2 years with a little pause here end then) and I think i have spent 600 hours on the server and i think that all that time i have spent it would be sad if it all just goes away like this. I really have a great time playing here and i want to come back again. i also want to say sorry for what i have done and i have really learned about thinking about what im saying.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, It is very clear what you said. You just did it in a cheeky way.

i did know what it sounded like but i did not mean to do any kind of harm or anything 

So what did you mean with it then? Why did you type that? Stop trying to beat around the bush, come clean with us. It's not helping you.

nothing really its just since i cant say it with n and my caracter is a black gang member it would fit in i thoight i could say it with m instead 

my name is the name of a rapper/gang member

Oh, so since your character is black you think its OK to say that word, knowing that we dont allow it? 

well im light skin irl and i said migger bc i know i cant say n***** i did not know migger was not allowed

but i do know that what i did was very wrong and i would not do it again 

I do not see how your IRL skin color has any relevance to your unban appeal, what so ever.

So you purposely tried to work your way around a rule, how can we know that you wont try to work your way around other rules in the future? You certainly do not have a good trackrecord with your 5 bans. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have begun play more and more with my friends and we dont realt play anything Else so i have realt learned from this one BBC i have had nothing to do really

Im not convinced.
Why should we bother, again..

Well i bring alot of good roleplay situations and i really connect with People and i get friendships and join groups. So for all of that fun to go away is sad. Also me and my friend really just love roleplay and this server is the one we like the most Bc there is a better community and it’s real roleplay And we just enjoy Playing here

Well i bring alot of good roleplay situations 
Really? On the 14th of february you fled to a greenzone then pulled your plug (combat logged). Is that your definition of a good roleplay situation?

i really connect with People and i get friendships
Oh, remember when you insulted someone because they arrested you, so you started going on about how they must have so many friends since they are so good at arma, sarcastically? Or when you publically shouted out in Side Chat that all players of RPUK is «FUCKING ASSHOLES»? And calling people kids when they called you to TeamSpeak, or when you called a whole gang kids etc etc. Yes, you seem like a lovely guy that I would enjoy connecting with.

Come on man, this is your 5th ban, one last chance to put some proper effort into this, instead of going the ass-licking «I just really love roleplay, best server, best roleplay» shit. Seen it too many times. You're not getting away too easily after purposely trying to work your way around the auto-ban to say a racist word. 

Yeah ok man i know i have done a kor of shit in the past but this Ban really Got to me bc the Only thing me and my friend really love to play is arma and we “play” ( we Only play on this server) and we have had alot of boring times since the Ban so i World just really like to vine back so we Can play Again. And i know that im kind of. An Ashole sometimes but dossent everyone get mad at people sine times ( ex robbing you without you hearing the inisiation or you accedentaly crash into a medic with your heli) 

Let's put you to the test then.
Any rules broke within the next 3 MONTHS and it is a permanent ban. THe staff team is not interested in spending more time on you. This is your golden oppertunity.

Do not waste it.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back