What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Top Tips for GTARP!

Gurlanin

Actions Have Consequences
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Use this post to share your top tips on how to play GTARP!

Share your perfect keybindings, graphics settings, or your favourite vehicle to deliver apples with!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the smoothest driving I use my Xbox 360 controller. It lets me easily control my speed and corner beautifully when I'm driving fast on an emergency call!

Make sure you connect it before joining the server though: GTA doesn't like controllers connecting after it has started, and won't recognise a controller that has disconnected even if it was connected when it started the game.

Edit:

I've now upgraded to an Xbox One controller, and the game doesn't seem to mind the disconnect issue any more!

If you want to steal an NPCs vehicle and if it's a man just hit the car, there is a higher chance he will come out of the car and u can just steal it instead of it being locked.
If it's a woman NPC u have to attempt to just open the car.

Not really a keybind or anything but. Useful tip would be talk to people, interact build a story up and have fun 

Basic Run Calculator: Some stuff isnt updated and not on there as its so crap to make money from. Meth is currently the best per hour rates with Metal and fishing still being best after stealthees last update on 10/03/2020 - Coke is high paying but the return per hour is rubbish and takes far too long. As the runs get balanced and changed we will keep this calculator updated:  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eY4qIAGEjdNm1dWSgMlFzSUap4DuNZpQ9HzZezdbpFA/edit#gid=0 

Didn't even realise this thread was here!

Vehicle Indicators ("Blinkers/Flashers")

Indicate left: -

Indicate right: +

Hazard Lights: Backspace

Caps Lock

Holding caps lock will allow you access a quick interaction and animation menu depending on the current scenario

On foot, in a vehicle, police, near another player etc

Unripe Fruit

Nobody likes eating a piece of unripe fruit! Maybe the shop keepers can help you out!

When doing the mechanic/impound jobs:

1. Park parallel to the vehicle you want to load onto your flatbed

2. Go to the back of said vehicle and start to push it for literally just for a second ( shift+E )

3. Do not move from the position the shift+E animation put you in and proceed to "Flatbed" the vehicle

This way works every time to get the vehicle onto your flatbed without bugging it to hell.

Back