What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - AaRoN cArSoN - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaCakes

Your In-game name

[R]Jaffa

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AaRoN cArSoN

Date of the incident

02/29/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A gang member was being chased by a sports hatchback so we set up near tower to speak to the guy's in the hatchback, one of the guys exited the hatchback and set up on the tower the other one drove around then set up somewhere else, I walked over to the tower to talk to the tower guy that's when he started telling me to put my gun away, so I put my gun away and ran behind a rock to get cover, after getting in cover I take out my gun, after like 20-30 seconds later I am RDMed by Aaron, Aaron wasn't the tower guy and tower guy didn't call friends and allies, therefore, I was RDMed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/MoNlqt3MQB4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Towards the end of your video i am initiating for you to put your gun away otherwise you will be shot you dont bother to listen but keep talking to your mate and you also said that the guy in the tower was talking to himself ast this point even tho you knew he was talking to you but u decided not to listen and you are trying to say you got RDM'D even tho you didnt listen, you did hear me talking as you looked right towards me it is not my fault that your coms were on and that you didnt pay attention.

Also at 0:30 in your video i dont think i told you my name and gang seems a bit like meta gaming as you can hear me driving off in my sporty and your gang member saying what gang im from.

When we had a talk with you when you were downed in game you were saying that if i didnt go to liason you would report me this seems like low quality rp to me.In my video me and my gang member both tested to make sure you could hear me from that distance to make sure we were not in the wrong and if so it would be rdm.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Approved for 7.1.3 could barely hear anything. Since when can people talk through walls? Also why not meet at the top of the stairwell to negotiate? Looking at this it's his third offense within a 6 month basis therefore it will be a 7 day ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back