What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Boris, TK. - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Your In-game name

SGT Riz [9658]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Boris, TK.

Date of the incident

03/01/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was switching to a different air vehicle to go pick my patrol back up from copper mine after they were finished rping with someone there. When i was preparing to take off, a box truck came speeding in. I immediately got a bad feeling, hence why i made a joke about being VDM'd. Then a stolen police sports hatchback sped in and hit my heli at full speed. Got out to heal/repair whilst muttering about it both on ts and ingame to the gentleman in the boxtruck. He got out with an illegal rifle on his back, I told him to get his rifle concealed or else i will taze him and seize it.. He gave something along the effects of "You can try" and got back in his vehicle and started driving around. He tapped against my vehicle repeatedly, and i could tell he was A) Wanting a gunfight, B) Intentionally ramming his truckbox into my helicopter.. repeatedly.. and C) was going to be a problem. Thereby i placed a spikestrip behind his vehicle as he was again ramming into my helicopter, and told him to get out, failure to do so will result in him being pulled out & tazed. He then.. ran me over. Wether I ran into him or he ran into me is up for question - but nontheless that made me save my recording (Video #1, prior to the situation), so that i could go back and look at the whole ordeal later. Then they were hovering around the PD. I was waiting for my patrol to finish their run back, and we were going to go confront them. I went ahead and started my recording.. This was fine. He was BLATANTLY baiting for a gunfight, I ran up to him and told him if i see him out with a gun again near the PD it'll get him tazed. He drove off - Shortly after I was shot dead. No roleplay or anything given.

I thought this situation was.. disappointing at best - and offered the players in question to come to liason and discuss it. They arrived after a lot of arguementative back and forth messaging - and we conducted our liason. They clearly are not here for any sort of serious form of roleplay, and more here to troll. They begun the liason in a very unserious manner. TK. being Boris - He also brought his friend along. His friend also shot us in that scenario.. but don't have the recording of that - hence why he is not in this player report. The whole time during the liason they did not fancy acting in a serious manner, they continued to disregard everything that I had to say, talked over me, and overall were not civil. I must admit that this grew increasingly frustrating as I felt that they were being incredibly immature during this interaction. We ended the liason with the conclusion of filing a report as obviously they were not willing to take the liason, or the server rules seriously in any fashion. My SI was attempting to keep the liason civil, where they accused him of being a "white knight" and so and on - simply being very unpleasant individuals.

Thereby - I am reporting them under the following rules..

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

(14.1) Common sense - This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Again - I apologise for how chopped up the videos are - Reason is explained within the describing the incident part!)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
you didnt rp with me when i jumped out to come speak to u. u threatened to taze me multiple times and pull me out of the vehicle, spiked me and pointed a gun at me 

we came to return that police car and was threatened 

my friend crashed into the heli by accident 

Then they were hovering around the PD.
i think u would find we was at the gate of the PD as we was fixing the box truck as u spiked it we saw u coming so we left, i saw uses stood there so i saluted use and u began to run to me so i drove and u threatened to taze me again, like i said i thought threatening to taze and spike stripping was initiation so i shot   

@Boris445  Through our whole conversation both on text and in liason it was clear you had absolutely no interest in hearing about the server rules - thereby I'm not really willing to discuss further - this report wound up being filed for a reason.

I'm leaving this up to staff to settle - as honestly I feel that further arguing would not benefit either parties. Thank you for your time. 

i understand u are annoyed and pissed off but you have also failed to mention that i have apologized to you directly for my actions and the miss understanding   

i understand u are annoyed and pissed off but you have also failed to mention that i have apologized to you directly for my actions and the miss understanding   
You sent me a message afterwards, with someone along the lines of "I talked to another cop and they said you don't like gunfights, I wanted to apologize for my behaviour and the misunderstanding" does not compensate for failing to read the rules, vdming, failrping, and rdming me, then talking down to me in liason acting VASTLY immature. I'm sorry - It just doesn't suffice after spending as long as we did in that liason trying to reason with you.

Any further replies from myself will be responding to staff. Thanks for understanding.

and u wasn't talking down to us, ok you hypocrite 

your RP was fucking shit so dont even go there with poor rp 

u didnt even lose anything swear u get your gear for free

I was there from the very beginning, Probationary PC Anonymous Mosquito.

You were very snide and childish right from the start, making comments that had no use being mentioned at all, whenever a point was raised you were very combative and refused to accept any fault whatsoever, towards the end when we mentioned that it would end up being taken to a forum report if you weren't willing to resolve you began to make comments about us being salty because we got fragged, or words of that effect. I personally feel that you didn't learn a single thing and the only reason you "apologized" was to try and garner some favor from the admins when it did result in a forum report.

U was in the liaison u wasn't there at the actual sit until the gun fight when u got wigged up 

I was trying to be nice by apologizing but seen as you want to further this i shall address your accusations, firstly i did not VDM you, you ran into my truck, You also accused me of low quality RP, you yourself admitted to participating in low quality RP and I do agree that both parties could have roleplayed to a higher standard (ie: Telling me to turn the engine off instead of escalating to threating to taze me and disabling my truck "(7.1.6) Spike strips - Use of spike strips doesn't constitute any form of roleplay.") As for the accusations of RDM, I believe that you threating physical harm to "drag" me out my vehicle and taze me, then proceeding to spike strip my vehicle is valid enough for me to defend myself and my property.

ill think youll find she ran into my truck, secondly we was returning the cop car, thirdly if u look at my last replay i believed i had the right to defend myself from what she was saying and doing. there was no baiting we wanted to return the cop car but she wanted to have an attitude and threaten to taze me right away. she ran into my truck, we was outside the PD fixing my truck which she damaged, we then saluted which im pretty sure is baiting just being nice, she then threatened me again so again like i said i felt like i had the right to defend myself as she was pointing a firearm. and from her video im pretty sure u didnt witness anything until use came to the front of the PD as u was over at the doc side which can be seen from the video and my video as well. 

further more u killed a random person in that sit as well which had no part in that sit which was also on video so i dont no why you are piping up

I used situational awareness and removed what I deemed to be a threat, the other person understood once I explained it in direct chat, you weren't relevant to that. The ramming the helicopter wasn't her running into your vehicle, unless Hummingbirds have suddenly been given skid wheels. If you had read the rules you'd know that you need to RP before you can shoot, whether it be a counter initiation (If you threaten me again I will shoot you) or give a reason as to your behavior (I'm acting like this because of this reason)

she didnt rp at all and either and i could say i was removing a threat to me as well, which was killing use if u wanna put it like that 

so stop piping up now over this when u didnt wanna say anything whilst in TS just cause your being a salty boy

Approved and both players have been banned. Thank you for your patience. Nothing was of high quality here. If you want to return something you don't decide to rip down a 100mph into a landing pad and then decide an asbo would suit. Behaviour in TS and on these forums is diabolical. Your in an adult community. Act like it. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back