What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - UwUBigShlong - 03/02/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
UwUBigShlong

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Meloo

Reason given for your ban.
2.4 Exploiting.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was originally banned for exploiting and killing somebody through the floor of a dmt and then once i got reported i then procced to lie in the report a player.

Why should we unban you ?
I don't really deserved to be unbanned but i'm going to ask that I get 1 last chance to play on the server I mostly played and loved to play. Orignally banned for exploiting which is a very serious thing that shouldn't be happening, 2nd I lied in the report a player to try and cover my own ass which failed quite miserably.
Yes lying is wrong and i shouldn't have done but I was in a desperate situation because i knew i was going to be banned so i decided to try and lie to get myself out of it. I wanted to get out of it because I love rpuk it's the type of server you dedicate hours to, you come home frrom a long day and just go chill with the nice community and not toxic people unlike myself unfortunately. I tried to dispute it but it was fairly denied, I was then told to wwait 1 month to appeal and so here I am. I do follow the rules to the best of my abilities and I don't like to make game play bad for other players. Given the circumstances It's going to be a really hard road from here for me in the hopes of getting unbanned. In the month off I have been working quite alot, I actually got promoted to Manager at the hotel i work at soooo I mean i must be doing something right :D In all serious my attitude over the internet is much different than it is in person and I'm not quite sure why but it seems my work attitude is taking over my internet attitude now and i'm becoming more and more less toxic... I will admit I am abit toxic but if i'm being honest I'm nothing compared to some. I'm not going to tell you i've changed drastically over this past month because It takes time to change but I am putting in the effort adn it seems to be working and all i'm asking is for one final chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Time and time again we have to deal wtih you. Why im entertaining this appeal? Phew, i got no clue.

Are you here to RP ?

Yes I 100000% here to RP... RP has a big importance on this server and i'd like to think that I do provide quality roleplay... I'm quite competitive at times so a nice little war and a little bit of beef between gangs in my eyes is a bit of banter and what keeps rebel alive and is also what keeps the competitiveness of the game. There will always be that little aspect of compet no matter what game you're on wheter it's RP or KOTH. I respect roleplay before gun play any day of the week, Roleplay is what makes me have a laugh on this server not even just the role play the other gamers that are there, like who doesn't like to rob athira bank and tell the police your cats entire life story xD I only come to rpuk for the role play and the farming but as i previously stated there will always be a little aspect of competitiveness which I believe is just a natural thing. Roleplaying is fun there's endless scenarios that you can come up with to make an exciting encounter. Yes I lied and yes you probably won't believe me and the stuff I am writing but i'm not here purposely to break rules because if I were here to do that then I wouldn't bother to appeal the bans, no other server is like rpuk and that's kind of sad, This is by far the best role play and I really want to have my place in it. I am willing to do whatever it takes to BE a part of it...

Last edited by a moderator:
How about we put these on for size, how about you compete about giving and going along RP ? How about you try to be the best on that?
Stop with the bloody guns and shooting shit. You got CS:GO for that crap.

I will and I WILL be best the roleplayer on this server, I would play csgo but it's full of skiddies so it's kinda boring. I am size 11 so i think that my rp would be at the top of the top. In all seriousness my roleplay will exceed the required amount on this server and will prevail upon everything and everyone, I will love to create more magical and special moments because it would be a shame if It were to expire here.

Do you actually want to be unbanned, cause the amount off bs i can smell now is getting to me. 

Of course I want to be unbanned If i didn't want to be unbanned I would've never gone through this whole process and waited the 1 month as requested to put my appeal up the exact day I was allowed to. I do really want to be here and no where else, My only intention is to get unbanned i'm not here to feed you bullshit I'm sorry if it came off that way. 

Last chance, fuck it up again and you are gone from all our game servers.
Understood?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back