What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - boris - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Your In-game name

SGT Riz [9658]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

boris

Date of the incident

03/01/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We once more encountered our dear friend boris - who decided to blatantly combatlog - We repeatedly informed him in the chat to not do so, it'll only take 5 minutes to finish the situation, but he insisted on dismissing the rules, and combatlogged in restraints - Not much more to it, the player once more showed that they had no will to resolve a rulebreak - hence why we did not even bother asking him to come to TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I informed multi times I had to go and asked use to hurry up. There shouldn’t have been a sit cause I was gunned down straight away as soon as use got out the car. All that was said was hands up or be tazed or that is what I heard, I was then not tazed but gunned down without committing any crime apart from having a fire arm, which was out but lowered at the time I was shot and wasn’t pointed towards any of you, your officer even said he isn’t going to hurry up after informing I must leave. I had a valid reason to leave I gave u plenty of time after informing I must leave to give me a ticket and take my rifle , seeing as it’s you again reporting me the same day I’m pretty sure your just going out your way to try get me banned 

@Boris445 With all due respect all I got from you was "I don't give a fuck I'm leaving". I informed you *repeatedly* it will take 5 minutes to finish the scenario, which you completely dismissed, then proceeded to combatlog. We A) Couldn't revive you sooner due to rules that apply to the police, We are not allowed to revive within 5 minutes of shots fired. B) Once we did revive you, all we got was horrible attitude, disaknowledgement of the rules and you proceeding to combatlog. 

I'm not out to get you - but you clearly have absolutely no respect for the server rules, and that ruins the experience for fellow players. Thereby, if a player can not respect the rules, a report is filed! If you get reported twice in one day perhaps it's time to think over your choices..

Nontheless - I know where this is going, you're going to be defensive, disrespectful and snappy, and this is not going to get anywhere. Thereby - I am leaving this until staff replies. Thank you for respecting that. ❤️ 

U complained at me yesterday for lack of RP yet use showed non in that situation just shot me on site even tho I didn’t nothing, I informed use multiple times to hurry up like I said use wanted to take the piss and not I gave u a valid reason why I was leave, and ye I am gonna have a attitude when I need to go and use are taking the piss, and when it comes to me having to go to work ye I don’t give a fuk about your RP sit. Use had multiple chances to give me a ticket but your office even says no I’m not hurrying up and wastes my time pissing me off even more 

the sit wouldn’t have even happened if use didn’t shoot me on site without even speaking to me but I guess different rules for cops, if I give shit RP I get reported but couples hours later u can do the same thing 

also like the fact u have cut out the video your friend jumping out the car and shooting me and only show me saying I need to go 

And u show a spicy rule break by your PCSO as well 

1) I didn't shoot you. My fellow Sergeant did. A decision which i was not happy with, and I also felt that it was poor. But just like anyone else, you have the option of filing a player report, or settling it in a liason after the situation. 

2) Even if you had been shot.. you would need to finish the scenario, 2 rulebreaks does not make a right. I told you it would take 5 minutes. You gave me something along the effects of "I don't give a shit, I'm going, Bye".

3) My recording software only saves so far back.

4) My PCSO slipped up. He thought we had been given your name, when he was informed we had not, he quickly corrected himself and did not utilise this within roleplay.

This reply was made purely due to you pointing fingers towards my PCSO, took the opportunity to correct some other statements. Thank you for your time, leaving it for staff this point onwards ❤️ 

I think me going to work in more important than you having a little rp situation u didn’t lose or gain anything from me leaving and you say your recording only goes so far back yet from the point your video starts is probs about 30 seconds after your mate jumped out and shot me dead 

Nah, this is twice your name has come up in a short space of time both times multiple rulebreaks. You complain about having to go to work and then muck around with the PCSO wasting his time too pretending about ultimatums. Seeing as this is the second time you've been acting the troll you will be getting a 7 day ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back