What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Revive System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Make it so civs can revive other civs when no NHS are online, make it so they need to take them to the hospital or add defibs for on the move resuscitation

The entire medical system needs a rework, in my opinion, but I don't think civs should ever have the power to revive people to the same standard as the NHS. It should also be difficult to do: defibs, IRL, are expensive bits of kit!

From a gameplay point of view, I can see the benefit of having civs be able to treat other civs when there are no NHS on duty, however I think that there should be massive limitations on this. For example, if a civ revives a civ then they should have next to no health and need to visit the hospital ASAP - possibly even falling unconscious at random intervals to simulate severe trauma. There should then be a "check in" NPC at Pillbox that, when interacted with, will teleport the patient to an empty bed where they have to spend the next approx. 2-3 minutes getting treated (healed) before being allowed to leave. This adds consequences to actions, and improves the realism.

Make a non whitelisted proffesion where people who is a little bit trained in medical can take a downed person to the hospital and have an NPC there who can revive him if there's no medics online! Should only be possible in a ceirtain vehicle and people doing this shouldn't be part of any criminal activites that led to your friends death. 

Just to prevent the system being abused.

Make a non whitelisted proffesion where people who is a little bit trained in medical can take a downed person to the hospital and have an NPC there who can revive him if there's no medics online! Should only be possible in a ceirtain vehicle and people doing this shouldn't be part of any criminal activites that led to your friends death. 

Just to prevent the system being abused.
That's literally the NHS, with the exception of the whitelisting XD

@Gurlanin Well then xD 

Maybe have positions for part-time NHS that are like studens aspiring to be Medics one day! And only 25% to revive, the other 75% is death without paying 2.5k!  

Nah a system needs to be in place to revive civs as civs when NHS arent about. Even having to bring them to the hospital. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back