What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Noisy weewoos

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the siren mod I use. What do you think? If you have any other British siren mods to suggest please do. Don't mind the static lights and the "echo-ish" sound, it's my OBS that's somehow fucked up. For those wondering, the sirens installed can only be heared by your client aka yourself.

For anyone interested, here are some of them:

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/audio/25990-gta-v-met-police-sirens-with-hilo-wail-yelp-priority-and-hilo/?tab=comments#comment-229915 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/audio/24984-wip-merseyside-police-siren-2017/ -this is a pretty good mod tbh

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/audio/13489-whelen-alpha-series-12r-british-sirens-normalsiren-mastery/?tab=comments#comment-219857 -How can I forget Albo's

There are also a few more British siren mods on Youtube that can be found if you search for it. 

Sounds loud

This is something you can change client side if you want to enhance your roleplay experience with different weewoos and neenoors and flashers.
How would I go about doing this?

Would I copy the siren files to a destination in my citizen folder and if so which folder?

How would I go about doing this?

Would I copy the siren files to a destination in my citizen folder and if so which folder?
Fivem Application Data - citizen - common-data and paste it in there

17 hours ago, Keven Stewart said:

Thanks for the help.

BTW,you are using a Premier Hazard 7004.

I would suggest using the Premier Hazard 7109,it sounds like the one you have only much clearer and louder.

Thanks for the help.

BTW,you are using a Premier Hazard 7004.

I would suggest using the Premier Hazard 7109,it sounds like the one you have only much clearer and louder.
Yeah. It was just one of the many sirens I tried, unfortunately most of them are "police" sounding. I had found one that ressembled LAS but it was badly looped with the yelp and hilo 

Yeah. It was just one of the many sirens I tried, unfortunately most of them are "police" sounding. I had found one that ressembled LAS but it was badly looped with the yelp and hilo 
LAS use a type of whelen siren however,lots of NHS aswell as fire services use the Premier 7109.

You might have some luck with a whelen gamma.A lot of LAS amulances uses them.

Last edited by a moderator:
LAS use a type of whelen siren however,lots of NHS aswell as fire services use the Premier 7109.

You might have some luck with a whelen gamma.A lot of LAS amulances uses them.
ye the one I found was a Whelen Beta 112R

this is almost exactly what I wanted, shame the download link isn't available anymore.. 

Back