What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling Barn

ufff

#1 Car Dealer
Bought it a few days ago and decided that i can't be bothered to do runs out of it. I am willing to use an Admin middle man or we can do it the old fashioned way with a bit of trust. 

It's located 3.4km away from Prestige Store in Kavala. 

Starting bid 50m 

Buyout price 65m

Location is south of Kavala on the peninsula https://gyazo.com/3f24914e7928f2866b15e70a9a4c9e8b

Barn - https://gyazo.com/c9224b199c4f9c1c60e50cd93480c2

Bidding ends Friday 6th at 8PM unless buy out is met by then. 

-SOLD-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Warwick sorry to say this man, bud id actually like to see where exactly this barn is located within kavala, im not that type of metagaming person, its up to you but id just like to see where it is and distance wise you can PM me if youd like 

Hey @Warwick sorry to say this man, bud id actually like to see where exactly this barn is located within kavala, im not that type of metagaming person, its up to you but id just like to see where it is and distance wise you can PM me if youd like 
It is at the very South of the peninsular by the water - it was my second barn for about a year until I gave it to Miyagi if you can recall that

ZZZFBB3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
about 5 clicks although there are a bunch of markets closer you can sell at if you wish. 

Give you £3 and a kit kat? 
What about one of those romantic weekends away you've been having recently? Can i have one of those too??

What about one of those romantic weekends away you've been having recently? Can i have one of those too??
Well you can come to Disneyland next week if you want and come get cornavirus with me 😂

Well, as I don't have 65 mill, and it doesn't look like I will any time soon,  

How about 2M,  a suited up Jeep,  and since I can't fly for shit anyway, two hellis, oh, and a pony ride  ;-)

Well, as I don't have 65 mill, and it doesn't look like I will any time soon,  

How about 2M,  a suited up Jeep,  and since I can't fly for shit anyway, two hellis, oh, and a pony ride  😉
I'd love to but the bank balance is running a little thin xD 

Back