What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Fox (Hollywood) - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Winkle

Banned
Your In-game name

Teddy Wrinkle

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fox (Hollywood)

Date of the incident

03/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle and I would like to make a report please.

Firstly, I don't really know who Fox is and I am not looking to get the guy banned, I am however looking for him to take serious his lack of RP and am filling this report out in the hope he can view the footage and agree he and his companion need to up their game. I have uploaded a 3 min video although most of the "action" happens within the last minute. I hope it shows quite clearly Fox's lack of RP in that saying "move along, move along" or giving someone 1 second to "put their hands up" should not result in that person being shot and then executed a few moments later.

Should Fox happen to see this, I speak to you directly. I have no personal issues with you Fox, but I am afraid your lack of understanding in Chat where you felt you had provided adequate RP has lead to this report. I had no real gear or money on me so I am not looking for any form of financial compensation, what I would respect is an acknowledgement and apology and I am happy to withdraw this report.

Teddy Wrinkle, that's me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgNa5-UkApI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

God awful. Sorry bud, but I can only tolerate so much. No one deserves that to happen I'm afraid a ban will be issued. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back