What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - oweno_Unban - 03/04/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

oweno_Unban

In-game Name
oweno

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/16/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
Admin Kick (1.6)

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was originally given a 24 hour ban (If I recall correctly) for exploiting in a tower at rebel outpost.

I wasn't happy about the 24 hour ban and I kept going about it on the forums. After 2 minutes of posting a status on my profile I got a strike for Rule 12.5 (Using status updates to talk about or discuss bans).

I got an email from Roleplay UK to inform me about the 12.5 and I went out of my way and replied with the content "fuck you" to the same email.

After some time I got a strike for Rule 1.6 (Community Ban) and kept on replying to the email/admin ranting about how I should have not gotten banned for all of this.

Why should we unban you ?
Months have passed since I got the ban.

Since then I have gotten in a relationship, got my car license, furthered my studies in aviation through college, got a job in aircraft maintenance and close to getting my own place.

Writing this ban appeal got me in place of how immature of me that was and I am sorry for any offense taken. In this time span I have changed, I learned how to handle my self in these types of situations.

I am ready to be part of the community again and all I want is a second chance so I can prove that to you.

Sorry that I have posted my ban appeal again but I didn't have a chance to edit the other one since it got closed immediately (pressed send by mistake)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Did you not see my reply on your other appeal ?

The silly little emails was bridges burnt at a time we had just done a mass unban giving multiple people a fresh new chance you was saying goodbye to yours, It was a waste of your time but more importantly our time.

I understand you, and I don't blame you at all. I admit to everything and I am sorry for every thing that I have done. I just want a second chance to prove to you and the community that I have really learned from this and I regret doing what I did.

I don't blame you if you are still going to deny this appeal. I just want to try to at least get back to what I loved doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if we ban you again? Showing off the immaturity in this way kinda hurts our ability to even bother trusting you.

I totally understand your point of not trusting me.
But you have my word that I will not disrespect you and the rules again as I have really learnt from this.
This message that I'm writing will be here recorded forever and I will keep my word that if I ever get banned again(Which I really doubt will happen again) I will surely be gone forever as I would have broken my promise. 

Thank you

But your word is just your word. Means nothing at this point..

If we allow you back on the gameservers ? Whats your plan?

If you allow me back on the game servers first thing I will do is to make sure that I will go over every rule again so that I will have no excuses if anything else comes up again. After all that I will catch up with the community again and unite back with my previous gang. The main reason I want to be back to the community is the roleplay aspect, coming home after work and hopping on the server to roleplay and chill is one of the main reasons I want to be back. Again, I'm sorry for any offense taken that was all of my fault as I saw it from your perspective and I really see how immature of me that was. Seeing how immature of me that was, I have also noticed that it was a really idiotic thing to do and I myself still can't find the purpose of what I was trying to accomplish by that.

Next time, dont act like a child. There won't be another appeal if you continue on like this offence.
I have requested your man forum account to be unbanned. Let me know when this is done.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back