What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - LubeMan420 - 03/04/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

In-game Name
SC Lube

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/04/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Automatic (1.2)

Reason given for your ban.
Used an inappropriate word (1.2)

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
First of all oof, I am an idiot. I wasn't thinking and forget that I was in a public server, not in a discord call with a mate.

Me and a friend (PCSO Joshua) were arresting 2 gentleman. After jokingly tazing me (to try and fix my game), I spoke to him in direct channel OOC telling him "My mouse stopped working you n**ce".

This was as a joke as we know each other in real life and joke around all the time. As a proud and patriotic British person, our language is rather coarse. The term "n**ce" is often used in my part of the country as a phrase to refer to a friend in a jokingly way to call a friend an "idiot". This was what I was doing in this instance.

The entire phrase went along the line of:

" //MY MOUSE STOPPED F*CKING WORKING"

" //YOU DIDNT NEED TO TAZE ME YOU N**CE"

It might sound quite toxic but it was said in a jokingly way and I am not the kind of person to say that in an angered way.

As soon as I sent the message, I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly, I am going to admit that I have been banned twice before:

1. My first day on the server a long time ago, I VDMed someone (not knowing the rules) and didn't have a mic to talk to the admin. (24 hour ban)

2. Banned incorrectly for hacking (perm). Dealt with over the forums and turned out, I was banned incorrectly instead of the actual hacker.

Now, my defence:

I am in no way saying that the word I used was appropriate. I forgot I was in a public chat and not in a private PM with a friend.

As a member of the community of RPUK, I have been rightly banned once due to being incredibly new. Since, I have always kept within the rules of the server trying to ensure every initiation and passage I take part in is up to standard.

Further, I like to say that I am a good role-player. I actually come on the server to meet people and have a good RP experience rather than frag every person I see. Whether it is playing as a cop or playing as a rebel, I feel my RP is ever improving.

Altogether, my language was unacceptable and I now understand this. If I was to be given another chance, it would go without saying that I would not be found writing another Unban Appeal again.

I hope that you can consider my unban and given another chance,
Lube

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Get off and away from the silly edgy RP. At the end of the day, showing serious RP at all times sets a good example for new and old RP'ers in this community. 
Since you are a cop aswell, you are set to  higher standard as you will meet new people all the time.

Learn, improve and have fun. Dont mess it up.

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back