What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Kieran Knox - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serratoni

Your In-game name

Sherra Floni

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kieran Knox

Date of the incident

03/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Five M

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I was getting tailed by the police man for running a red light which is understandable i was then VDM'd by another player so i was already dead, kieran knox then proceeded to hit my friend with his car then stab him to death with his machette.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ADrrejxkPxQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you update this to say it took place on fiveM and not altis life please. 

Or is there a video from your friends perspective as I had over 10 minuites of interaction between us and not 30 seconds. Your friend rammed my car multiple times with his bike and was told what was going to happen to him. I chased him and he stopped on your body. That’s when I ran into him jumped out and fucked him up. Straight away you go screaming in chat big rdm when you clearly didn’t see the whole situation.

This report will be closed down due to insufficient evidence & discontinued interest from both parties.

Next time guys just follow the rules inplaced and avoid causing misery in general. 

Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back