What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - GREENY ATLAS - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasslean

Your In-game name

Zasslean

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

GREENY ATLAS

Date of the incident

03/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on my way towards the diamond mine, before even crossing the border I had a UN-ID'ed vehicle pass me. This vehicle turned around and continuously tried to run me from the road, not wanting to be robbed again I continued driving. After crossing the checkpoint, I had a heli follow me. Went to pyros to buy a few things and see if I was still being followed. After determining I was not being followed anymore, I headed towards the diamond mines. As soon as I was out of Pyros, I had 2 heli following me, one trying to land on my truck, so obviously I assumed they are in the area to rob people. I decided to make a u-turn at the mines and head towards a police station, as I was ALT looking behind me, the one heli decided to land right in front of a moving truck, I did not have enough time to react and hit the heli on the side. Made a U turn and went towards the border. The other heli landed and started shooting at me. During this whole situation there was no voice telling me to stop or that they just wanna check my pass. I was sure they where trying to rob me. At telos one of the cars once again swerved in front of me and caused a crash. I was stuck in the truck at that point. They pulled me out told me I pissed of the cartel and shot me.

My recording software was not setup so I just managed to get the last bit before the executed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/nBbAiYsNrOw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

EDIT:

This all happened after I spent 600 000 on truck upgrades, because I kept getting robbed

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ill start of by saying everything you have said is utter rubbish we followed you in a Poseidon littlebird for at least 3 mins as you was heading towards diamond mine.

We hoverd in front of you with plenty of time for you to stop to check your boarder pass however you just drove straight into us disabling my tail rotor forcing me  to do a controlled landing saving my fellow poseidon members after repairing we followed you again at that point unknown rebels initiated on you after witnessing what you tried to do. you continued to drive like an utter idiot not caring about anyone else on the road you crashed into that many objects it resulted in you being downed by your own doing i might add. once you was down you start shouting out that was VDM that was VDM last time i checked this was very poor RP and a rule break in its self.

Down to the execution you did not try and role play you just started shouting out that was VDM am reporting you also that poseidon was a bunch of arses its strange your video does not capture that bit. There for i executed you for failing to stop and endangering my fellow poseidon cartel members.

You have not  tried to resolve this with me and gone straight for a report i would like you to post up the rest of the evidence you have for admins to see you breaking the following rules.

I would like to point out a few rules in (RED)which i think you need to read and learn for future ref,as these was the rules you broke.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only. Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

I have nothing more to say on this matter unless admins require me to

If there is anyway I can retract this report, I would like to do so. In hindsight there was no need to report Greeny, and I should have just sorted it out player to player. I would like to apologize to Greeny for reporting him.

@Zasslean next time try and talk to the person first. 9 out of 10 times this can easily be resolved between you both. 

Resolved. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back