What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

I'm sure most of these are being worked on anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Eagle

GDPR Removed
A couple of ideas I'm sure are being looked at I won't mention more jobs as I've seen they are being looked into

Job payout balances - this is my only major concern but the payouts I don't want to say are low but there's a reason the vast majority do mining compared to others. Like Weed runs to me and from a few I've spoke to in game are far more effort and a longer run  (collecting from various plants dotted around an area then processing 2 at a time) for a substantially lower payout especially with the dirty money tax compared to standing the relative ease of sitting in a cave spamming E  then having all in my pockets process at the same time(Also weed is a nice safe run as I've yet to run into anyone doing a weed run where I have been robbed/taxed on a mine runs, I'm certainly use to the illegal stuff being higher risk higher reward and the target for the not so legal peeps and not the civ legal runs being the target

Chop list - I'd love to chop some cars though not player ones at the prices they are (someone told me in game that you can but the police know where you are all the time on the map dunno how true that is)

Dirty money - this is more of a quality of Life suggestion but I'm sure there's a reason it is how.it is but the minimum of 250 to clean ends up with me carrying around 70 odd most of the time I sure would like to clean all of it

Blood delivery - paid 10k for the license to get 250 for a delivery i feel it's a little on the low side perhaps a higher payout but you can only do a limited amount a restart as to not abuse/exploit it as it is relatively easy and safe so long as you don't off road into a tree also I now have my own blood bike on my garage I'm sure the NHS would like me to return it. Possibly guidelines for it like I should do the delivery on the blood bike and not in the car I just stole that goes faster 

Clothing/hair styles -  would like to see more of them Espcially things like masks, hats, gloves, shoes and all that jazz also helmets I'd love to chose my helmet as the random.ones I get when sat on the bike is giving me some interesting choices if possible instead of having like 4 of the same shirt In a row but different colours  could  it be one and then a bar to change the colour/pattern of it like with hats

Car/bike customs - some of the appearance upgrades (paint jobs and liveries for example)seem Wildly expensive like there's one for my bike that's like 5x the price of the bike for some flames

A way to heal if no one from the NHS side is on - this is probably in already and I'm just a potato and not seen it but bandages or some sort would be nice

Finally a car tracker because when the hobo jumps into your car that was locked on your side but not for them I sure would like to find it again 

Edit - a way to change my characters look I went to change my hair and my whole character changed back to default Danny would love to not have such a fat head 

Last edited by a moderator:
Job payout balances - Constantly assessing, processing and payouts altered in the development build

Chop list - Already some sort of implementation on the server - the bottom of the map, vehicle thefts, 10 cops as far as I remember

Dirty money - Implemented on the dev build

Blood delivery - Implemented on the last update, improved again on development build

Clothing/hair styles - Implemented on the dev build to an extent, this will be expanded in the future

A way to heal if no one from the NHS side is on - Bandage added to gas stations, and 24/7 shops. Future works will come with the NHS update

Finally a car tracker - I'll think on this // Vehicle insurance, tracker, modification - it will improve with the new vehicle locks which are in the works

Car/bike customs - Not done on a per vehicle basis yet, not our script it is a lot of work to alter it 100% we are likely to adopt it and alter it in the future//leave it with me

Character look - some sort of plasic surgery?? will look at this in the future, feedback appreciated

All features are now implemented, thank you 🙂 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back