ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

sb7e

unkown police officer

sb7e

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known):unknown

Time and date of incident:3.8.2020 : around 1.30 AM

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:I landed my helicopter in the green zone in kavala exactly in the parking lot , because i had a deal with a player to do , then after 15 seconds i left to go to the garage to get my hemtt and i saw 2 players near my helicopter one of them , as i thought  , one of them  was trying to lockpick my helicopter and i couldnt see his name nor if he is a cop because they were hidden (he was wearing balaclava) and the other was looking at him and he was from SOS group , i went back trying to tell him you cant lockpick here and other guy was saying yeah (the cops name) scarp it  , at that moment i didnt know i shouldnt land there i only thought i cant land in the street to not block it , so that SOS guy said that i cant land in the green zone and the cop proceeded scrapping it i told him to not but he continued at least he could warn me and give me a chance or talk to me about that i have done something wrong . if i have seen that he is a police officer i would believed him and directly fly away but i couldn't and its kavala many guys says that they are admins and police and so on , so you cant believe them all especially someone with a hidden name .

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:to get compensated ( getting my heli back)

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here: unfortunately i didnt record ....

• Facepalm 8
  • Drew 1

sciencefreak74

Dear @sb7e

The Police Complaints Commission has reviewed your complaint and come to the following conclusion.

After looking into the situation we are unable to ascertain the identity of the officer you mention. Regardless, landing in a city is a scrappable offence and it is your job to ensure you are not in breach of Aviation laws and so the officer in question is fine to have scrapped it. PCC closed, no action taken.

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak 

kLq8WQX.png

•