What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - CI Tokjat - Poor/Low Quality RP - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
Your In-game name

Rice Krispy Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Tokjat

Date of the incident

03/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I am reporting Tokjat here for pulling me out of my vehicle and instantly scrapping it, which I believe falls under both low quality RP and exploiting by abusing his police powers to pull out of vehicles and instantly scrap.

So for context, I am following an undercover cop who is in a qulin back to Agios PD where I then watch him sort out his loadout. After a recent influx of undercover cops being pests in Poseidon lands I decided to block the exit of the PD. Here I started to protest and tell the cop that I would not move my vehicle and let him leave until he puts on a normal uniform and stops rolling around undercover. He simply replied by saying if I don't move my vehicle he will then scrap it, this is pretty much all he said during the whole time I was there. So I told him I will sit in my quilin in protest and I will not budge until he sticks on a normal uniform. At this point another member of Poseidon joins me to protest. Then Tokjat simply walks up to the quilin, pulls me out and instantly scraps it. I thought this was quite honestly shit from him. Not only did he not provide any RP but he abused his police powers of being able to pull people out of vehicles and also to insta-scrap vehicles. To add to this, Tokjat remained in the bluezone for the next few minutes so we could not do anything about it until he came out.

I believe there were many different courses of RP that could have happened here but the simple fact that Tokjat decided to not even bother trying to RP and just abused his abilities so he could leave proved to me he was not interested in RP at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/20272771/84RGpytRgEMe
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wel your recording starts midway in out interaction and i had warnd you that if you kept blocking the gate that i would pull you out of your car and that i would be scarpt so i would like the rest of that video that shows our hole interaction

Hello,

Although you neglected to RP, I am not reporting you for your RP throughout our interaction here. I am reporting you here for abusing your police abilities to pull out and instantly scrap. 

Do you think you were in the right here to do what you did?

Then we have two different views on it I do not see it as abuse of my police powers you were warned that if you kept sitting there i would pull you out and send your car to the scrap yard and that's exactly what happened

Not only did he not provide any RP
From what ive seen you just sat there not providing rp yourself. 
So i think a longer video here is required to make a fair judgement. 
This only shows abit from the situation.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From what ive seen you just sat there not providing rp yourself. 
So i think a longer video here is required to make a fair judgement. 
This only shows abit from the situation.
Well considering the service I’ve had to use recently for recordings (medal.tv) refuses to record my mic, extra footage would be useless - as I’d just be walking around outside PD but you wouldn’t hear anything. But as I posted in my main point, I tried to protest him being UC up until he said he would just scrap the car if I didn’t move it. So therefore I told him I would then have to sit in my car in protest until he changes and then that’s where the other member of Poseidon rolls in to carry on and the clip begins.

I’d also like to ask, how would a longer video also be required to make a fair judgement on a situation like this? This isn’t a rdm report or anything of the like. I’m reporting Tokjat here for exploiting his police abilities to instantly pull out and then scrap my vehicle.

ty

So by you blocking the gate of agios pd. he has no where to go. What his he supposed to do sit there until you get bored and move the car away? 
they are much different ways of protesting against uc cops. He used the pullout ability, so he would be able to get rid off the car that was blocking his only way out of the pd. 
I would even consider this on the edge of trolling. Keep in mind this is a game. for you it might be fun blocking someone inside a bluezone. wich in roleplay is a high defended police station. Next time try to find a other way to protest against uc cops. 

DENIED. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back